BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

On a serious note - this is an opportunity to see how our local media perform

Will they ask him questions that are relevant, that matter, and strike to the real heart of the situation?

Or will they doff their caps and give him an easy ride in order to win approval and future access?

I think the local journalists performance is up for scrutiny as much as Chansiri's answers are to be honest..

Let's keep an eye on it and see who really represents us the best

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Big announcements:

• "Club 2067" - For a 'competitive' fee, your season ticket is covered for the next 46 years, or until Premier league football is confirmed, whichever comes first.

• Bullen getting a lifetime contract.

• Dunkley has broken his other leg and we can't find the receipt .

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, 0114 said:

There’s only 2 things of any national interest. 

1. Manager change. 

2. Club for sale. 

If Monk is in charge a vast majority of questions will be aimed about how bad the club has been the last 10 months. 

3. Covid has placed an unprecedented and unsustainable strain on cashflow - administration

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

On a serious note - this is an opportunity to see how our local media perform

Will they ask him questions that are relevant, that matter, and strike to the real heart of the situation?

Or will they doff their caps and give him an easy ride in order to win approval and future access?

I think the local journalists performance is up for scrutiny as much as Chansiri's answers are to be honest..

Let's keep an eye on it and see who really represents us the best

Whatever they ask him he won’t actually answer the question 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Nailed on this. 100%!!!

He's said it before at one of the smaller steering group meetings I went to 

He said he was the biggest supporter because he put the most money in 

He’ll be telling us about how much it’s cost him to make up non playing staff wages during lockdown, how much it’s cost him to keep paying players & coaching staff with very little income, which to be fair we have to be thankful for.

Then he’ll tell us that the fans aren’t putting in the same commitment as him because half of us want season ticket refunds which he’s having to fund also.

He’ll then say he wanted to bring in Pulis as manager but the fans didn’t want him so he brought in Monk & therefore our current league position is the fans fault.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

This was my first thought.

What's the betting he launches a silly attack on 'certain negative fans' and Owlstalk/Social Media?

...of course such things almost always backfire, but I can see him trying it.

We know for a fact that he is aware of what is said on here and he won't be liking it. 

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

He’ll be telling us about how much it’s cost him to make up non playing staff wages during lockdown, how much it’s cost him to keep paying players & coaching staff with very little income, which to be fair we have to be thankful for.

Then he’ll tell us that the fans aren’t putting in the same commitment as him because half of us want season ticket refunds which he’s having to fund also.

He’ll then say he wanted to bring in Pulis as manager but the fans didn’t want him so he brought in Monk & therefore our current league position is the fans fault.

I think the first bit is quite close, but more along the lines of saying despite all of this everything he does is met with negativity 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1