BREAKING NEWS - Chansiri to speak to the media on Thursday

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

I think the first bit is quite close, but more along the lines of saying despite all of this everything he does is met with negativity 

If he DOES try that then the reporters should not accept it at all and push back with the long long long list of absolute atrocious failures at the club 

If they say nothing or just sit and write his answers down I will be livid

Im not looking for them to fight with him but I am definitely not looking for them to doff their caps and fawn over him just because he granted them an interview 

Let’s see how they do

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

For me the final straw has been this 12 point deduction. Unforgivable.

I don’t think you are alone on that one either mate 

Although because it seems so far in the past now you can guarantee many fans have already forgiven him and are ready to lap up anything he says again 

He has them hook line and sinker every time 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

55 minutes ago, OwlsItGoing said:

People hoping hes gonna sell up let me ask you this. WHO WILL BUY US WE ARE A MESS! We don't own our stadium, -4points, L1 on the horizon, No valuable assets, infrastructure thats past its sell by date by about 20years and lets not forget teh amount of debt and FFP problems.

Well they do say "buyer beware".

Just now, billyblack said:

Has to be something quite major of national press are wanted/involved.

Why would they care about Monk being sacked. Perhaps he is selling up. Time will tell. If he just going to moan he will make himself look worse than he does currently.

Are national press actually involved at all?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, billyblack said:

Has to be something quite major of national press are wanted/involved.

Why would they care about Monk being sacked. Perhaps he is selling up. Time will tell. If he just going to moan he will make himself look worse than he does currently.

or maybe deluded enough to still believe we matter to the national press

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If he DOES try that then the reporters should not accept it at all and push back with the long long long list of absolute atrocious failures at the club 

If they say nothing or just sit and write his answers down I will be livid

Im not looking for them to fight with him but I am definitely not looking for them to doff their caps and fawn over him just because he granted them an interview 

Let’s see how they do

Absolutely this, those asking questions must be prepared. The follow up is more important than the initial question imo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1