News due this week??

1 minute ago, edwinowl said:

WTF now....

Lionel Messi has declared his undying love for Sheffield Wednesday, has paid up his Barcelona contract and has told Mr Chansiri that he’ll play for Wednesday for free. Paixo has strongly advised Mr Chansiri to reject Messi’s offer. 

• Haha 4

It'll just be late accounts. It's not quite nothing to worry about but in comparison to everything else we've dealt with over the last couple of years its not exactly major.

Perhaps the delay is to include the ground sale in preparation for Spendageddon in January.

😱

Edited by Dunkstar
  • Haha 1

Don’t think it’s about the late accounts because he spoke about that before bringing this up as another issue.

”Theres some new news due about about Wednesday, the only thing I can tell you is l can’t tell you anything about it. In my opinion it’s not good news”.

Who knows....

8 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Don’t think it’s about the late accounts because he spoke about that before bringing this up as another issue.

”Theres some new news due about about Wednesday, the only thing I can tell you is l can’t tell you anything about it. In my opinion it’s not good news”.

Who knows....

So some of us might think it good news?

Edited by OxonOwl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

Read into this what you will, doesn’t sound great though.

9A6F70D9-9478-4E59-AAF9-618E16301C5F.jpeg

“It’s not good news in his view”. Whose side is he on? Does he think we’ve had our points deduction rescinded, and WW3 is going to break out on Teeside? 

Is it his view that we got what we deserved, and he’s not happy about it being overturned?

5 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

“It’s not good news in his view”. Whose side is he on? Does he think we’ve had our points deduction rescinded, and WW3 is going to break out on Teeside? 

Is it his view that we got what we deserved, and he’s not happy about it being overturned?

He doesn't say it's bad news FOR US.... maybe it's a positive decision for us, but has a negative impact on FFP, EFL, other rules or other teams?

• Like 1