News due this week??

1 minute ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

That Lohmann fella absolutely loves seeing Wednesday in turmoil doesn't he!

Fan my arris...

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 10.51.21.jpg

No he doesn't

He's actually a really top bloke, a decent respectable guy and a top Wednesday fan

Personally I think that you've read his tweet (attached above) and somehow overreacted to it in a very very oversensitive way

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

That Lohmann fella absolutely loves seeing Wednesday in turmoil doesn't he!

Fan my arris...

I love it when he appears on the Wednesday Week Podcast and explains all the ins and outs with P&S in a way a layman can understand.

Remember the saying 'Don't hate the player, hate the game!"' 

Its not his fault we are in turmoil.

Just now, Dizzys Dad said:

In “his view”, is it not good news for Wednesday, or not good news for the EFL?

Got ya

No idea - don't  really care either as it makes no difference to me

I'll just wait and see if there's actually any story to  come out before judging/worrying 🙂

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

He's wrong all the time though.....he pops his head above the parapet, spouts utter rubbish and gets his numbers monumentally wrong and then disappears, he revels in negativity.

And tweeting the EFL to investigate Wednesday over FFP lapses.....reyt fan!

Like I say he's a thoroughly decent kid and supports Wednesday. He's one of the nicest, most honest people you could meet and is Wednesday through and through

Furthermore he'd not be spouting utter rubbish about other Wednesday fans and creating negativity about them

Reyt fan you are (see what I did there? easy innit)

On a serious note though - read the tweet again (As everyone else is doing) and explain to me what he's said wrong in it to cause you to attack him

I'd suggest NOTHING

Owlstalk Shop

What is wrong with some of you?

You have no idea what the story is, how Maguire found out about it or what it means for the club or it's fans, but have no problem dismissing it out of hand? Once I actually went through his Twitter feed looking for evidence of some of the claims on here about him and found literally nothing worth complaining about. I wonder if some of the critics have even done that much and are now stuck in a Trump like hyper-defensiveness that has dissolved any semblance of objectivity?

It's like a group of people standing on their own in the corner at a party criticising everyone else as not being worthy of them for the most spurious reasons.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Guess this thread is going to just be a 'slate the pundit' thread then

Great...

Not from me,  it just cracks me up seeing people hold onto his every word , I don’t know if he knows anymore than we all do , fair play to him if he does