News due this week??

Take your pick...

Breached P&S again?

Another points deduction?

Chansiri packing up?

The only thing known at this point is that the accounts are still not submitted. 2 months overdue now and that can't be good.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

If something comes out will read it and make my mind up then if its good or bad for Wednesday.
A lot of the time the things that come out are quite minor issues that have been overblown slightly by journalists (Which I don't blame really as its their job)

image.png.90a2d8dd65d2447fcc5504d791179c1a.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

"It's not good news in my view, but we'll have to wait and see", suggests that it can't be anything as serious as another P&S breach, as there's no way that could possibly be seen as anything other than terrible news, and wouldn't be down to one journalist's view on the matter.

We'll wait and see, I suppose.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

My initial thoughts were that we’d lost the appeal (which would come as a surprise to me) but going on this tweet I’m guessing it’s not that.

E5558BD5-41E4-49DE-9208-4B68CA130880.jpeg

No poo Sherlock  we can all say I suspect it will take sometime.   That not news and he knows nothing on the appeal. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Read into this what you will, doesn’t sound great though.

9A6F70D9-9478-4E59-AAF9-618E16301C5F.jpeg

Chansiri is sponsoring each individual blade of grass on our pitch. The EFL are charging him with accounting mismanagement because 50% of the pitch is Desso fibre and, therefore, cannot be classed as blades of grass. 

Edited by shandypants
  • Haha 5