Callum Paterson

Just now, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Even if it doesn’t work out for him , in today’s world that’s a real bargain , think we’re going to get a hard working player which is certainly what we need . He’s played in a promotion team for Cardiff , in the premier league and then last season quite often for a team that got to the play offs , playing regularly too . It’s a no brainer. Very versatile too I mean could he be used at wing back ? Then up front in certain games ? Certainly gives us options , I’d like us to sign Sanderson , zohore if possible on loan and maybe 1 other but that might be being greedy

We’ve got 6 players who do or can play WB. We don’t need yet another.

Hopefully he’s been bought as a striker

13 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Even if it doesn’t work out for him , in today’s world that’s a real bargain , think we’re going to get a hard working player which is certainly what we need . He’s played in a promotion team for Cardiff , in the premier league and then last season quite often for a team that got to the play offs , playing regularly too . It’s a no brainer. Very versatile too I mean could he be used at wing back ? Then up front in certain games ? Certainly gives us options , I’d like us to sign Sanderson , zohore if possible on loan and maybe 1 other but that might be being greedy

Feck it being greedy. The pigs got two promotions in 3 years.

£500k for Patterson is great business.

I was concerned we was putting all our faith in him firing us to safety and spending a bigger amount on him. However we are getting someone who can play numerous roles and even showed he can perform for Cardiff in the PL and still only 25. 

Still desperately need a proper number 9

• Like 2

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Until someone checks his passport and finds out he’s 37

..and stumbles across the movies he’s starred in with that moustache. 

1 minute ago, debram said:

Not the man to take us forward imo. 

Better used as a defender then?

Joking aside,  it’s a bargain signing and a very good one for us.  Cardiff fans are gutted and think their club is a joke for letting him go.  That points to it being a good signing to me.  

• Like 2