Callum Paterson

53 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Cardiff City fan - “Should let him move on. We’re not sure what his best position is. He’s OK for being a bit physical, mixing it up playing as striker, and scoring some goals, but apart from that......”.

Erm, being physical, mixing it up, and scoring a few goals? Is that all he does?

Some fans are spoilt  thick aren’t they?

5 minutes ago, marshy said:

Glen Williams

@GlenWilliams12

Neil Harris confirms that a deal for Callum Paterson to leave Cardiff City for Sheffield Wednesday is close. More on

@CardiffCityLive

soon #CCFC #Bluebirds

On the top line of the Twitter post you will see ^30m which denotes how long ago it was posted,

right click on it 

then click on Copy link address,

then paste the link wherever you wish. 

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bloody hell we've missed out, Atletico Madrid have agreed a deal for £6m with Barcelona to sign Luis Suarez. Bargain

Sodding recruitment team again!!!!

I'm busting my sides 🙁

In my minds eye Patersons No 9 partner is a 6' 7" Black guy weighing in at 13 st 12 lb a few minutes walk across his chest who can run 100 meters in 11 seconds flat who has in him a Bullet header and a Rocket shot who meets corners and free kicks at both ends of the pitch with consummate ease.  Shouldn't be too hard to find Att.

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think this is Monks best signing. What we need now is a rapid kid up front from the Premier League under 23’s. Brewster type. 

Seriously?  What makes you say that?  Cardiff fans on the whole seem indifferent to him leaving, what do you see in him? Must admit I've never noticed him before. 

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

In my minds eye Patersons No 9 partner is a 6' 7" Black guy weighing in at 13 st 12 lb a few minutes walk across his chest who can run 100 meters in 11 seconds flat who has in him a Bullet header and a Rocket shot who meets corners and free kicks at both ends of the pitch with consummate ease.  Shouldn't be too hard to find Att.

Cunningham?

• Like 1