Atdhe Interview.

17 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Never injured, just permanently "out of form"

Nice guy, yes......good footballer, no.

I'm a nice guy but you wouldn't want me upfront cos I'm shìte.

Comparing yourself to big Atdhe

Losing battle from the get go lol

• Love 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Take a day off mate - seriously

All you ever do is nip on, slate people on here, and log off again

Today it stops.

Please don't do it again on here because I'll just delete them now

Try posting some positive stuff yourself (about the football/players/tactic/signings etc)  once in a while to change it/make it a more positive place instead of the constant, relentless, total absolute hate for Wednesday fans

Ok I'll repost something I posted last night...In that second half at Fulham with Mitrovic we caused them more problems than Cardiff posed last night in the play off semi final. Without our defensive mistakes we would have got something. No one's head went down and we didn't surrender arms like we would have done pre-lockdown. What has changed ?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

A good servant very unselfish and comrs from humble beginnings. 

He clearly as high regards for our fans. 

Personality he's a good player to have around the club but he as Kosovo on his mind. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The interview itself is great, but some of the surrounding text turns it into somewhat of a puff piece, which is a shame as Nuhiu's words are powerful enough to speak for themselves.

This bit in particular made me chuckle:

50 goals, countless assists, and so many happy memories later, he is gone.

Er...it's 27 assists, mate. 27.

Haha, what a strange thing to write. It's not that hard to find the stats out is it? 

I'm surprised he didn't sign out saying goodbye sweet Prince.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

All a bit too mushy for my tastes. 

'He has been a special player for a club' No he hasn't, just been a squad player for 7 years.

You forgot the Season his(and Lucas) Goals single handedly kept us in the Championship?  For that alone in my view,he warrants being more than a 'squad' Player..

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

You forgot the Season his(and Lucas) Goals single handedly kept us in the Championship?  For that alone in my view,he warrants being more than a 'squad' Player..

But he hasn't done that enough, you honestly don't know what your getting with Nuhiu, some weeks he can be unplayable some weeks he doesn't look bothered.

• Like 1

Has he definitely gone?

Monk said after the last match that there were still discussions going on with Nuhiu and Lee but the club wasn't in a position to finalise anything. I've not seen anything since then.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, prowl said:

Has he definitely gone?

Monk said after the last match that there were still discussions going on with Nuhiu and Lee but the club wasn't in a position to finalise anything. I've not seen anything since then.

Really hope he stays because he offers a different alternative.

Those who are saying good riddance and we're a big club, be careful what you wish for.

We're a club in the mire in many ways and don't expect to attract super signings at any level.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

But he hasn't done that enough, you honestly don't know what your getting with Nuhiu, some weeks he can be unplayable some weeks he doesn't look bothered.

Totally agree,one minute he looks World class,the next.....? Like i said though,that one season when he blew 'hot' kept us UP........Just for that i elevate him....MASSIVE as we see now for the Club...Imagine being relegated under Jos,& facing what we are now under FFP seasons later....could have been ENDEX

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

All a bit too mushy for my tastes. 

'He has been a special player for a club' No he hasn't, just been a squad player for 7 years.

Abdi was with us for what, 3 years? 

He was a nothing squad player.

Nuhui has given us some quality fan moments - give him credit. 

• Like 1

We will miss him I think. Great character and a different option.

I've met him a before at my old work, health care setting. He came at Christmas to meet patients and staff with some other members of the squad. He was amazing. Spent so much time with people. Some of his team mates looked uncomfortable as some people were seriously ill but Nuhiu was amazing, smiling and giving so much time. He was genuinely pleased to be able to give people his time and make them happy.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

He's come to our club, integrated and become a positive force, has always tried his best, given his all, scored valuable goals, never complained, always promoted the club in a positive light

How can anyone hate that?

Amazing isn't it.

This time next year many on here now slagging him off will join with the rest of us in looking back at the 20/21 season and stating how much we missed him.

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Nailed it Adthe...

Some fans will choose to be unhappy. The same Sheffield Wednesday fans who were unhappy when we were in league one will be unhappy when we’re in the championship playing in a better league, and if we get to the Premier League, they will still be unhappy. Wherever you go, whatever club, you will always have those people.

Absolutely bang on. Some of our fan base are complete and utter morons.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Take a day off mate - seriously

All you ever do is nip on, slate people on here, and log off again

Today it stops.

Please don't do it again on here because I'll just delete them now

Try posting some positive stuff yourself (about the football/players/tactic/signings etc)  once in a while to change it/make it a more positive place instead of the constant, relentless, total absolute hate for Wednesday fans

Without taking sides, can I just point out that the earlier post from Daveyboy to which you appear to take exception ( “ nailed it Atdhe ......” ) has, up to a few moments ago,  had 19 thumbs up and 8 love hearts.

• Like 2