Atdhe Interview.

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Nailed it Adthe...

Some fans will choose to be unhappy. The same Sheffield Wednesday fans who were unhappy when we were in league one will be unhappy when we’re in the championship playing in a better league, and if we get to the Premier League, they will still be unhappy. Wherever you go, whatever club, you will always have those people.

Arsenal TV is a prime example of this.

• Like 2

He always seems able to take a step back on whatever he is talking about. A few interviews about Kosovo and the tensions there put the football into perspective and that’s probably what he does too.

Regardless of whether fans rate him or not. Like Semedo before him, these characters are hard to replace and they are what we need at the moment. Plus his physical stature alone means that even if he isn’t scoring he’s effecting the game.

I guess he will be on a good wage and that dictates. 

Edited by Bluesteel
  • Like 7

I was surprised we didn't renew, I thought he would be kept around on a one year contract once Fletcher left. But it's good to see and hear someone be so completely open and how much this club means even for someone who would be completely entitled to be glad to see the back of some of our fanbase.

All the best Big Dave. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1