Dejphon Chansiri - Sheffield Wednesday Chairman - Thread

9 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

Agree mostly but now has he been badly misled by the auditors - who he should be able to rely upon. Some mileage on this yet and we have to see the written verdict but on the face of it the commission have overruled the auditors.

Whatever it’s a bloody shambles.

Yeah I see 

Thought you meant his club advisors 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

that’s a tiny minority

what about the vast majority of great chairmen?

Genuinely enlighten me. 

Who would you think is realistic for taking over Wednesday?

Or let me know which chairmen you think could have come to Wednesday and been successful?

My god.

Most fickle fans in the world our lot! Embarrassing. 

Nobody complained when he bought a new score board and a new pitch. Or when one lucky fan won a brand car on the first day against Bristol! BMW wasn’t it?

He nearly took us up, gave us the best football we’d seen for years, signed players fans wanted (Rhodes) and people still moan and give his family jip, which is un-called for. 

Yeah, he’s made many mistakes, but who’s perfect? Fans moaning about prices, here’s a thing, don’t pay it?

We’ll now see what Mr. Chansiri is made off and where his heart lies to get us back again.

UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dylan93 said:

My god.

Nobody complained when he bought a new score board and a new pitch. Or when one lucky fan won a brand car on the first day against Bristol! BMW wasn’t it?

He nearly took us up, gave us the best football we’d seen for years, signed players fans wanted (Rhodes) and people still moan and give his family jip, which is un-called for. 

Yeah, he’s made many mistakes, but who’s perfect? Fans moaning about prices, here’s a thing, don’t pay it?

We’ll now see what Mr. Chansiri is made off and where his heart lies to get us back again.

UTO

Still gutted you didn't get your European tour aren’t you?

Unlucky.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair the advice he has been getting has been repeatedly and continually flagged up to him so he's had years to change it and hasn't

A cynic might be forgiven for thinking his Adviser "cannot" be relieved of his duties.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dylan93 said:

My god.

UTO

You’re bang on there mate.

I was fuming when I heard that we’d been deducted 12 points but then I thought back to that bloke winning a BMW that time and I suddenly felt better about the whole situation.

In Dejphon we trust.:duntmatter:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Bez said:

Local owners that don’t have the cash to compete. 

Dave Allen, Lee Strafford. 

Sad to see Allen and Strafford in the same group, even if the reasoning (insufficient funds) might be sound. 

Lee took a lot of stick, but I always appreciated his effort, especially when it came to fan enagagement. Can't say the same for Dave Allen!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

If people knew Chansiri could walk away from this ,buyer or no buyer, would they be as quick to chase him out of town ?? 

Or are we all just going to pretend he can’t and needs to carry on throwing a few million a month at it until someone comes up with £100m or we get promotion to the PL so he can get a few quid back ? 

7 hours ago, Wakefield owl said:

Maybe but he has been very badly advised throughout his reign.

stop with the excuses...you don’t need to Alan sugar to work out of advice is bad or not!! If some one advises you something and it loses money...don’t do it again. DC as learnt nothing from his mistakes. He just thinks that by putting the prices up everything will be ok. 

sell up and go!!!! 

• Like 2

Firstly I believed our side of the argument and thought / hoped we would win , possible appeal pending I'm gutted and embarrassed about our leadership because despite statements of having evidence it's been determined that we didn't do things in line with rules, albeit strange rules that allow other clubs handouts for failing.

Along with others I've made my opinion known on here for years but wanted to be wrong even though I'm fairly confident I'm not.

This all stems from naive, remote, dogmatic leadership and gambles.

But let's be honest we'd loved it if it'd paid off, but  the fact it it hasn't and depending on the actual judgement re the ground sale ie has it been disallowed for purposes of PS, the knock on effect on the rolling 3 years may mean further grief next year 

Win the appeal (if we do) or not, I would ask him to straighten affairs as far is possible to allow a sale with the ground to be achieved asap. 

He needs to but his son a new trainset to wreck   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

Firstly I believed our side of the argument and thought / hoped we would win , possible appeal pending I'm gutted and embarrassed about our leadership because despite statements of having evidence it's been determined that we didn't do things in line with rules, albeit strange rules that allow other clubs handouts for failing.

Along with others I've made my opinion known on here for years but wanted to be wrong even though I'm fairly confident I'm not.

This all stems from naive, remote, dogmatic leadership and gambles.

But let's be honest we'd loved it if it'd paid off, but  the fact it it hasn't and depending on the actual judgement re the ground sale ie has it been disallowed for purposes of PS, the knock on effect on the rolling 3 years may mean further grief next year 

Win the appeal (if we do) or not, I would ask him to straighten affairs as far is possible to allow a sale with the ground to be achieved asap. 

He needs to but his son a new trainset to wreck   

Careful mate, my post got deleted for having a laugh !! 

• Like 1