Dejphon Chansiri - Sheffield Wednesday Chairman - Thread

2 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

His performance started well but a gradually decreased.

As for the rest of the questions.

Strategy was- We will get to the Premiership in my first 3 years, we don’t need a viable business strategy.

Strategy is- We didn’t get to the Premiership, so now we don’t have a strategy. 

• Like 4

Seen as we all know he ain't going anywhere soon, I'm interested to see how he reacts to losing the court case, I know its been said before but if ever ever ever there was a time to change its now, if we don't get a DOF or someone in football related behind the scenes I am totally giving up tbh

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Like 3

Awaits a couple of members to come along with the usual “what have you done for the club?” “Why don’t you invest £300m of your money and see how far you get” and the classic “where’s the long list of millionaires queuing to buy us?”. Oh and the standard “careful what you wish for, we could be like Wigan”

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Seen as we all know he ain;t going anywhere soon, I'm interested to see how he reacts to loosing the court case, I know its ben said before but if ever ever ever there was a time to change its now, if we don't get a DOF or someone in football related behind the scenes I am totally giving up tbh

Exactly this.

What is he going to do from now is all I’m bothered about.

We can’t change what has happened and much is down to his abject leadership of the football club.

Will it be fight or flight?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest gizowl

Think it's about time he came out and told us exactly and openly what his plans are to get us out of this fcuking mess we are in. 

1 minute ago, Timothy Fields said:

He's made money by putting big fish in tins, but here he's been messing about with little tiddlers. 

He’s made money by being the son of the guy putting big fish in tins. 

• Like 8