Dejphon Chansiri - Sheffield Wednesday Chairman - Thread

Has turned the club into a laughing stock and will eventually lead us to financial ruin. Shamelessly priced countless fans out of attending matches and has the cheek to turn round and blame us fans when the going gets tough.

A stain on our club. The nice guy... ill advised... well meaning etc. comments that come out on here are rubbish. He's ripped chunks out of the soul of the club already, as can be seen by the disinterest so many fans now have over the situation

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OohAahGuyWhittingham said:

Has turned the club into a laughing stock and will eventually lead us to financial ruin. Shamelessly priced countless fans out of attending matches and has the cheek to turn round and blame us fans when the going gets tough.

A stain on our club. The nice guy... ill advised... well meaning etc. comments that come out on here are rubbish. He's ripped chunks out of the soul of the club already, as can be seen by the disinterest so many fans now have over the situation

Take a bow fella, post of the week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Reminds me of of my ex missus, lurches along only thinking of today from one car crash decision to another with no thought of consequences. Then it catches up and its everyone else's fault. 

Hopefully he's learning now. Wel fingers crossed. 

That made me laugh even though it’s more sad than funny... 

6 minutes ago, m77owl said:

The 3 Relegated Clubs have all been the victims of owners withdrawing funds/ selling assets. We are the possible victims of an owner introducing funds.

Wednesday aren’t victims, it is a mess entirely of the owners making from his total mismanagement of the business. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

During lockdown we had more coaches to take the players to away games than we did first team coaches

Read that again

Let it sink in...

Thought we used two coaches to ferry the players around?

The first team has Monk, Bullen and Thompson coaching them this season. The results suggest the term 'coach' is used in the loosest sense of the word though I grant you that. 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Thought we used two coaches to ferry the players around?

The first team has Monk, Bullen and Thompson coaching them this season. The results suggest the term 'coach' is used in the loosest sense of the word though I grant you that. 

Are you gonna class Monk as a physio too?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you gonna class Monk as a physio too?

lol

I can understand why you wouldn't class him as a coach! Monkmanface

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

During lockdown we had more coaches to take the players to away games than we did first team coaches

Read that again

Let it sink in...

The backroom staff is a joke 

Lee bullen

Nicky weaver 

Neil Thompson

Got to be the weakest in the championship 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Watto said:

Lee bullen

Nicky weaver 

Neil Thompson

In terms of numbers I wonder if we actually ARE??

How can Chansiri set up the club like this?

It's not exactly setting us up for success is it?

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Read that again

Let it sink in...

If we had enough coaches they should have played instead of this useless lot called professional footballers. Could it get any worse? We lose anyway.

5 hours ago, Watto said:

Lee bullen

Nicky weaver 

Neil Thompson

I’ve posted this before so hear goes again

Under their coaching I can honestly say that I have never heard our supporters say‘ that move comes straight off the training ground’ or ‘that set piece threw the opposition’ and ‘ that move has obviously been well rehearsed’ or ‘that free kick was a bit different’.

Over the last couple of years I anything creative that could be down to good coaching so we need some new coaches that have some new ideas

I would also add that neither Wildsmith or Dawson has been taught to command their areas, been given repeated coaching so they know when to attack the ball from corners and free kicks.

Neither have become better keepers since they have replaced Westwood, so i guess Nicky Weaver has been a poor replacement forJordon Rhodes’s dad

We need better

• Like 2

On 23/07/2020 at 04:19, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-07-23 at 09.18.58.jpg

Thought we'd have a thread about the Chairman to discuss his performance as our chairman, his plan, strategy, achievements, and how he's set up the football club for success this season.

If we're going to be discussing the success of the football club then Chansiri is the figurehead, the leader, the overall decision maker at Sheffield Wednesday

So how do you think he's done this season?

He's going to save me at least $140.00 for next season via iFollow.

• Like 1