Dejphon Chansiri - Sheffield Wednesday Chairman - Thread

2 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Done for the best of the club? How is selling our stadium, our home, doing his best for the club? After every fall we haven't come back stronger at all, infact we've fell further and further. There is absolutely nothing that Chansiri has done during his time here to even show the slightest glimpse he will get it right.

I think you should read the post again !!  UTO 

27 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

There is definitely sensitivity at the club right now among certain individuals mate, people who read this site and font like us digging into their backgrounds. 

This remains a big concern of mine. Recently, Chansiri once again downplayed the role of 'he who must not be named' and any businesses he may have an interest in, but given Steve Bruce's comments about him being 'part of the furniture' (or whatever that quote was) just a year ago, I simply cannot take the chairman's word for it.

• Like 3

I worry that putting pressure on him would make him act irrationally. 

The guy has been known to spit his dummy out when challenged slightly. 

His “I’ll put the club up for sale” comment in the past.... very mature. 

I worry this guy could sell the club, not including the ground, whilst being out of the country and never  be physically seen again. 

Wouldn't be the first owner who has acted out of spite. 

Edited by Kopparberg
U T O
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I think you should read the post again !!  UTO 

I've read it enough. Still cant understand how you even came up with that post unless your on a wind up.

OK I'll ask you this, what has Chansiri done during his tenure here to make you believe we'll bigger and better next season?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I've read it enough. Still cant understand how you even came up with that post unless your on a wind up.

OK I'll ask you this, what has Chansiri done during his tenure here to make you believe we'll bigger and better next season?

WOW !!  It’s obvious you’re thick as two short planks !!   My posts says in my opinion Mr Chansiri as only done what’s he thinks  best for the club, but obviously been misguided !   UTO 

4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

WOW !!  It’s obvious you’re thick as two short planks !!   My posts says in my opinion Mr Chansiri as only done what’s he thinks  best for the club, but obviously been misguided !   UTO 

So you can't answer the question then? 

Thought so, apology accepted.

Just now, kevtheowl said:

A couple have already had their say, that’s fine !! But he did not take us over to screw us into the ground !!   UTO 

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's true - he absolutely 100% didn't

skipped to the end  personalities aside surely no one thinks he chucked 150m +  to fail ?

2 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Everything Mr Chansiri has done for the club in my opinion as been done for the best for the club !!  He has obviously been misguided in certain areas. I think after a fall you do come back stronger !  That’s why I honestly believe we will be back bigger and better next season.  UTO 

Ricky-Gervais.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

This remains a big concern of mine. Recently, Chansiri once again downplayed the role of 'he who must not be named' and any businesses he may have an interest in, but given Steve Bruce's comments about him being 'part of the furniture' (or whatever that quote was) just a year ago, I simply cannot take the chairman's word for it.

I dont believe a word he says when he`s talking about his "Advisor" . 

What he needs to do IMO; 

Admit he’s made mistake and employ a DoF, CEO, and an independent advisor / rep and let them manage the club. 

DoF - football man with connections 

CEO - Paul Aldridge type

Rep - Someone close to the club that has a safe on decisions made by the CEO and DoF. Wilko if he was younger, but I’d go left field and employ a supporter with great business or sporting experience. 

6 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Did you dare to ask questions of Paxo ?  That's a cardinal sin on here mate. He dosnt like his "involvment" at Hillsbro being quizzed. 

Absolutely mate.

You'd think that given he is an " advisor " we could argue that his advice is absolute sheite and why does Chansiri think it's so good. given the clubs now been screwed.

6 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Everything Mr Chansiri has done for the club in my opinion as been done for the best for the club !!  He has obviously been misguided in certain areas. I think after a fall you do come back stronger !  That’s why I honestly believe we will be back bigger and better next season.  UTO 

laffinlady.gif

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, A12owl said:

We will survive. 

"Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Do you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live…"

Sheffield Wednesday is bigger than DC. 

We will survive. 

The supporters will make sure. 

What other songs tell our story at the moment? 

Down down by Staus Quo

He needs to come out and give a statement to the fans - some sign of a line in the sand moment and this is the next stage with a plan.

At present we all sit here looking in dismay at how it's all unravelling, with nothing to show after 5 years of his personal investment. He has risked our championship status because of his personal inability to structure the club properly and we face an extremely difficult task of avoiding relegation next season.

He will have to bank roll us at circa £12-15m loses per season just to stay in this league for another 2 seasons min. 

His family business must have people who can sit down with him and offer advice of how he can set up a functioning business at least. At present we are simply struggling to survive which is a downward trend from treading water over the last two years. As a business, there's little success factors to point to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

His family business must have people who can sit down with him and offer advice of how he can set up a functioning business at least. At present we are simply struggling to survive which is a downward trend from treading water over the last two years. As a business, there's little success factors to point to.

His 'family business" amounts to a real estate company he part owns with his father. 

• Like 1