• Nuhiu
    • Da Cruz
    • Harris
    • Odubajo
    • Reach
    • Windass

10 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Wildsmith 6 

Palmer 2 fell over for 1st, let striker cut onto strong foot for other, like moses never a cb unless monks in charge

Iorfa 6

Borner 6

Harris 2 put a great cross in vs swansea, wont expect another this season

Bannan 5

Pessy 2 

Luongo 2 unfit

Murphy 6 good goal, best player so monk took him off for moses whilst leaving harris on when reach an option!

Nuhiu 5

Da Cruz 0 is he really a pro? monks signing, a warning sign of a long stint in lg1/2 if monk stays to waste more money.

Moses 1

Reach 5

Windass 3 another poor monk signing 

Monks clearly already failed, its a case of when not if

But Monk said he was just the type of player we needed 😆

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ash77 said:

Wildsmith 6 

Palmer 2 fell over for 1st, let striker cut onto strong foot for other, like moses never a cb unless monks in charge

Iorfa 6

Borner 6

Harris 2 put a great cross in vs swansea, wont expect another this season

Bannan 5

Pessy 2 

Luongo 2 unfit

Murphy 6 good goal, best player so monk took him off for moses whilst leaving harris on when reach an option!

Nuhiu 5

Da Cruz 0 is he really a pro? monks signing, a warning sign of a long stint in lg1/2 if monk stays to waste more money.

Moses 1

Reach 5

Windass 3 another poor monk signing 

Monks clearly already failed, its a case of when not if

Have you actually watched the game.....it wasn’t like Murphy sneaked off......they made a bit issue of how injured he was.....to criticise Monk for taking off a player who wouldn’t walk is really strange

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

Have you actually watched the game.....it wasn’t like Murphy sneaked off......they made a bit issue of how injured he was.....to criticise Monk for taking off a player who wouldn’t walk is really strange

Missed odd bits, hes been taking murphy off for moses so thought he'd done same! Forget everything else for a minute then, reight manager 😅

Edited by Ash77
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Is Monk on a back hander to play Da Cruz? The guy is like a chap who entered one of DC's hair raising schemes and ended up winning first prize which was to play for swfc ....

Monk said on signing Da Cruz on loan  “Alessio is a player I know well through contacts and through the recruitment department analysing him. He fits the profile that we need. He is young, he is athletic, he is quick, and we don’t have that option in the squad.”

Pelupessy plays exactly how I would play if I got the chance to have a go.

Loads of running and clapping and hard work and graft and every now and again I might get close enough to bump into someone.

Then I’d spend most of my time looking like I’m moving into space when I’m really making it difficult to pass to me because I don’t want the ball, and when I do get it I’d get shut of it with the simplest, easiest ball possible so as not to be the one that made a mistake

And then in the moments where o faced a bit of danger I’d simply poo my pants and give the ball away and then revert to running around closing people down whilst they calmly and carefully pass round me and take me out of the game

Edited by McRightSide
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Thought my own cardboard cut out on the front row of the North was MOTM. No debate about it. Have to decide whether to place it in my season ticket seat I have already paid for until 2022 as I don't really think my mental health can cope with actually being there.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

Pelupessy on a level with Nuhiu? What for exactly? He wasn't on the pitch.

Probably bannan n loungo making him look decent because they were that bad.... Especially in the first half

Murphy yet again,lovely goal,nice touch from Adthe to play him in as well,alas yet another defensive horror show from a back four that simply arent good enough,and will get torn to shreds in a division lower,once PNE went long ball and all out attack they looked allover the shop.

• Like 1

Must have watched a different match to me. We dominated the game and were only defeated by 3 freak goals and cruelly denied a winner with the Borner header.  Alex Neil should do the lottery on the way home. 

Wildsmith 9. Couldn’t do anything about the goals but was outstanding apart from that.

Palmer 8.5. Dynamic, solid and apart from the 3 goals conceded and the many chances PNE missed, a rock.

Borner 9. Denied a glorious winner by cheating ref. A giant.

Iorfa 9.  Could do nothing about giving ball away or conceding 3 goals, but deserves a 9 for hitting the bar.

Harris 9.5.  Ran, dribbled and was a menace throughout

Murphy 10. Astonishing goal , truly brilliant all night 

Bannan 10. What can you say? A wizard and a genius, the Scottish Xavi and even his set plays were brilliant 

Luongo 9. A masterful performance, full of running and unlucky not to get a hat trick 

Joey P 10.  A midfield dynamo. Apart from  the goals and many other clear cut chances he didn’t give an inch and was cruelly denied an assist with our disallowed goal

Nuhiu 10. Magical touch for the goal, was like Mark Hately against Brazil all night. Unplayable in that form

Da Cruz 9. What a gem we have found with this kid. Quick, direct, not afraid to take a risk. Only a matter of time before he finally does something with the ball.

• Haha 4

Murphy for me - we fell apart when he had to go off.

some players look to be running on empty - too many games coming too quickly for a very weak squad with limited options to rotate and rest players when needed.

Lee and Wickham back might help