• Luongo
    • Nuhiu
    • Da Cruz
    • Harris
    • Odubajo
    • Reach
    • Windass

10 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Pelupessy plays exactly how I would play if I got the chance to have a go.

Loads of running and clapping and hard work and graft and every now and again I might get close enough to bump into someone.

Then I’d spend most of my time looking like I’m moving into space when I’m really making it difficult to pass to me because I don’t want the ball, and when I do get it I’d get shut of it with the simplest, easiest ball possible so as not to be the one that made a mistake

And then in the moments where o faced a bit of danger I’d simply poo my pants and give the ball away and then revert to running around closing people down whilst they calmly and carefully pass round me and take me out of the game

Are you on the coaching staff by any chance?

15 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Pelupessy plays exactly how I would play if I got the chance to have a go.

Loads of running and clapping and hard work and graft and every now and again I might get close enough to bump into someone.

Then I’d spend most of my time looking like I’m moving into space when I’m really making it difficult to pass to me because I don’t want the ball, and when I do get it I’d get shut of it with the simplest, easiest ball possible so as not to be the one that made a mistake

And then in the moments where o faced a bit of danger I’d simply poo my pants and give the ball away and then revert to running around closing people down whilst they calmly and carefully pass round me and take me out of the game

Agree with every word of this.

It's always a bad sign when a professional footballer reminds me of myself playing at a level I'm not good enough for (which is basically the lowest tier of Sunday League).

That said, I thought Joey was better than I expected yesterday