What are you still angrymad about from Sheffield Wednesday's past?

Woods in cup final and Carlos not reacting to the quaner substitution v Huddersfield in play offs , everyone could see pudil was struggling. On a lesser note think it was Harvey Barnes goal at hillsborough when he waltzed through near end of game and pellypussy amongst others should’ve just brought him down. Fuming that night. 

• Like 1

Historically, the ball slipping through Woods hands V Arsenal in the FA cup final..

More recently, the  lack of bottle to go for it at home to Udders when we were on top & just let it slide away. Best chance since Hull of reaching the Premiership.

Very recently, you never have to think too hard as a Wednesday fan about disapointment, being third at Christmas and capitulating at Stoke and in many other games since. Those are just the on field angry mad moments.......... Won't bother with the off field ones, too many to mention...... although many of which could fall into the face palm catagory. Cake ball...... shirt prices........D Taxis........... DA........... ticket prices..... etc etc....

Season 69/70 Relegation:mad:  Man City were our opponents and we just had to win to be safe. City bent over backwards to gift us the game...but our lot were so unbelievably pathetic. City won 1-2 and missed a penalty that their player told our goalie where he was going to put it. Their players looked embarrassed as Bowyer scored a late winner...but their would have been a stewards enquiry if they hadn't

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

What did he do? I met him a few years ago

I was only about 14 and for years afterwards we talked about how bad he was that night always dreading him reffing us again .In truth he was probably nowhere near as bad as swarbrick against villa a few years ago. 

The 4-4 Huddersfield game - the ref playing on and on until Rhodes scored the final equaliser, then blew for full time straight after. Also for Reda for not launching Rhodes into the stand instead of letting him waltz past. 

The constant shambles of either not selling players, or getting next to nothing for them. 

Our inability to put in a good performance during midweek evening games. 

Getting hammered against Forest that resulted in our relegation in 1990 and elation for another team

Not signing Gordon Strachan

Signing Andy Sinton instead of Trevor Sinclair

Dave Richards stopping the Klinsmann cards entering the ground when we played Tottenham

The treatment towards my cousin who was invited to the club after he lost his father and then some chav stole his Wednesday shirt. They basically didn't want him there.

Chris Woods flap in the Cup Final

Losing 7-1 at home to Forest

Academy coaching period of 2010-2014

The standard, professionalism and attitude of our academy coaches period of 2010-2014

Wasting millions on players that contributed sod all under Carvalhal

Carvalhal and his bottling teams in games that really mattered

21 minutes ago, sage owl said:

I was only about 14 and for years afterwards we talked about how bad he was that night always dreading him reffing us again .In truth he was probably nowhere near as bad as swarbrick against villa a few years ago. 

Wish.i knew this information when I met him

10 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Ernie Moss’s last minute equaliser for Chezzie in a 3-3 in the Big Jack era. Too much to handle for a 12y old whose family had spireites in abundance.

Leon Clarke breaking his foot v Palace. W****r. 
Leon Clarke constantly falling over the ball when he played for us. W****r.

Leon Clarke making JVA and Tom Lees look like donkeys. W****r.

Losing a 3-0 lead to Chelsea in a league cup semi. 

Carlos not preparing the team against United. Unforgivable. Off with his head.

The Chessie game was worse than you remember ....it was Geoff Salmons ex blade !!