THE EFL HEARING THREAD

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

So, are we fecked or not? 

We get relegated with pts deduction and start next season with Monk in charge, we're flecked. 

We get found not guilty and start next season with Monk in charge, we're fecked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Grandad said:

I didnt say I would have wanted Mandaric to stay.

I said I liked his business plan.

His business plan was to make money we shouldn't fall into the emotional trap about loving the club

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We get relegated with pts deduction and start next season with Monk in charge, we're flecked. 

We get found not guilty and start next season with Monk in charge, we're fecked.

We keep getting fans like yourself...we're fecked

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Think when leeds were relegated with a couple of games to go, they went into voluntary admin, incurring  a -10 penalty...course that didn't matter cos they were already relegated.

So the season after the efl hit em for another -15 for being cheeky..

lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, akbuk said:

His business plan was to make money we shouldn't fall into the emotional trap about loving the club

Many did fall into it 

30 minutes ago, sibon said:

That clears things up then.

The bottom three go down, unless they aren’t the bottom three after any points deductions. In that case other clubs might go down instead 

36BF9250-7C8D-44AB-B279-4C64F2572178.gif

49 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

The really worrying thing is, if we start next season in the Championship on minus 12, but end up in the bottom three without the minus 12 being taken into account, then, not only would we be relegated into League One, but I think the minus 12 points would be carried over into the next season - that is, the following season when we start in League One.

That really doesn’t bear thinking about, but, if we’re not able to strengthen the squad in the close season, is certainly not beyond the realms of possibility, given our abysmally poor form over the second half of this season.

Or we could get a 1k fine.

Im a glass half full man myself.

• Haha 3

'This (non) statement is a disgrace. Trying to deflect blame onto the Independent Disciplinary Commission. The end of the Championship season is a farce. Relegation from D2 is a farce. The EFL is not fit to regulate- there is a clear and present need for an independent regulator.'

My polite response to the EFL tweet. At home I was a bit more sweary and angry. 

4 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

21 points according to Daily Mirror 

According to the Mirror it says COULD face 21 points which is only repeating  exactly whats been said in here for months 

Not only are the mirror looking at the worse case scenario you are adding your bit on aswell!

• Like 2

Just now, the monk said:

According to the Mirror it says COULD face 21 points which is only repeating  exactly whats been said in here for months 

Not only are the mirror looking at the worse case scenario you are adding your bit on aswell!

Think the whole story originated from the mail...Matt Hughes...

Think he come on here...no mention of Derby

Guest Therealrealist
25 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

We keep getting fans like yourself...we're fecked

Yeah we need a stadium full of fans like you..clapping like seals as the players walk off after another dismal showing