THE EFL HEARING THREAD

To be quite honest they could effectively relegate a side with a transfer embargo 

id take a -12 on next season over an embargo 

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

I wouldn't. We've already been under embargos and it wouldn't be as bad as -12. 

We go into next season without a decent transfer window we’re going down faster than titanic 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

To be quite honest they could effectively relegate a side with a transfer embargo 

id take a -12 on next season over an embargo 

Me too. Transfer embargo would be a disaster when the squad is so desperate for new faces. 

So as long as the independent panel does not give there verdict either tomorrow or Wednesday then we are ok this season.

Can admin shut the thread just incase they read Owlstalk, let's stay quiet until thursday. lol

Just now, room0035 said:

So as long as the independent panel does not give there verdict either tomorrow or Wednesday then we are ok this season.

Can admin shut the thread just incase they read Owlstalk, let's stay quiet until thursday. lol

Doesn't matter, EFL have confirmed any appeal will take punishment if any over to next season. Bottom 3 after all matches played on Wednesday night will be down

3 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveSwfc

Looks like after this Wednesdays matches Wigan will be served 12 point deduction. According to EFL any other deductions if warranted will happen next season. Relegation will be confirmed for teams in the bottom 3 after the final whistle of all matches.

That's the way I read it.

“relegation will be confirmed for the Clubs in 22nd, 23rd and 24th positions in the Championship table following the conclusion of those matches and will be subject to the resolution of any ongoing proceedings.

I don’t think that’s what it says, the bold is an enormous caveat to the first half of the sentence.

Edited by slow83
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Nope 5th August is the cut off date according to the guardian.

3 minutes ago, slow83 said:

“relegation will be confirmed for the Clubs in 22nd, 23rd and 24th positions in the Championship table following the conclusion of those matches and will be subject to the resolution of any ongoing proceedings.

I don’t think that’s what it says, the bold is an enormous caveat to the first half of the sentence.

There's going to be appeals and even CAS.

There surely has to be a cut off point for points deduction being taken off this season!