18 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Today's the day

You going for 4 Leffe today 

You will not care about anything

Guest mrbluesky
7 hours ago, Sheff74 said:

He's already failed more than twice. Hence the current cluster f u c k

Some folk never learn.

You aren’t smelling the sarcasm, young Jedi.

how about this, they wanna take action to save face, they see it as 'have to'.

IF dc has what he says he has (and there's no reason to believe he hasn't or more than likely we'd have been busted by now).

the threat of legal action to recover losses, and damages is balancing the need to 'discipline' us.

they are waiting to see how many points we are clear before deducting us insufficient points to relegate us.

can't see anything carrying over next term other than a 'suspended' sentence.

we are (somewhat) satisfied, they 'take action' and save face, dingles swop places with toytown again.

• Like 1

I think we will hear something today. Personally, I think the decision was 2 weeks ago and the independent panel decided on no points. EFL have appealed that decision and it will all come out of the wash today.

If we do get docked a nominal number of points which won’t relegate us, I will smell a rat on this one. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think we will hear something today. Personally, I think the decision was 2 weeks ago and the independent panel decided on no points. EFL have appealed that decision and it will all come out of the wash today.

If we do get docked a nominal number of points which won’t relegate us, I will smell a rat on this one. 

Rat or not, that will do just fine

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I think you will be right with this one. Something agreed between us and the EFL. However doesnt that mean we are accepting that we are guilty and therefore goes against everything we've been fighting. Flawed and corrupt if so.

9 hours ago, Modfather100 said:

Not having an owner who has his own image hung in the corner of the ground.

Not having the owner have his name put in the stands.

It was our own supporters who paid for and arranged for the flags to be put in the stands.

Chansiri removed them after being accused of being egotistical and even a "dictator"

As for his name in the stands, not really sure why people have such a big issue with this. Maybe the amout of money that has been put into the club for sponsorship has to be equated to.(ie cant put in a large amount of money and then justify it by only having on page 32 of the programme)  Not sure how this is any different to "Etihad" sponsoring their own stadium... and probably easier than potentially sponsoring the whole stadium and getting accused of being a dictator

image.png.8c0be18f68668e553fa0c0ec9efddce8.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

It was our own supporters who paid for and arranged for the flags to be put in the stands.

Chansiri removed them after being accused of being egotistical and even a "dictator"

As for his name in the stands, not really sure why people have such a big issue with this. Maybe the amout of money that has been put into the club for sponsorship has to be equated to.(ie cant put in a large amount of money and then justify it by only having on page 32 of the programme)  Not sure how this is any different to "Etihad" sponsoring their own stadium... and probably easier than potentially sponsoring the whole stadium and getting accused of being a dictator

image.png.8c0be18f68668e553fa0c0ec9efddce8.png

LOVE or HATE Chansiri - this post is 100% bang on the money

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

31 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

how about this, they wanna take action to save face, they see it as 'have to'.

IF dc has what he says he has (and there's no reason to believe he hasn't or more than likely we'd have been busted by now).

the threat of legal action to recover losses, and damages is balancing the need to 'discipline' us.

they are waiting to see how many points we are clear before deducting us insufficient points to relegate us.

can't see anything carrying over next term other than a 'suspended' sentence.

we are (somewhat) satisfied, they 'take action' and save face, dingles swop places with toytown again.

Definitely think something like this is true.