THE EFL HEARING THREAD

54 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

But if it’s anything that gets us relegated then you can see Chansiri taking this legally all the way to Court for Abitration in Sport. 

We can't take the EFL to CAS unless the EFL agree to go as well.  

I think the EFL will announce that there’s too much sh!t going on in the world to justify punishing clubs and risking their futures.

The slate is wiped clean.......it’s a financial free for all from next season onwards, every man for themselves!! Sid.png.ce4a58b18036e98d9e040ed8890b4572.png.c0de232009804db80dc6b1a6bb78b25f.png

If the decision does not go in our favour.  I can see this ending in the Law courts.  The Thais are a very proud people and DC is stubborn at the best of times and if he thinks he's in the right, he will exhaust all possible avenues to prove it.

This could go on for years.

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

If the decision does not go in our favour.  I can see this ending in the Law courts.  The Thais are a very proud people and DC is stubborn at the best of times and if he thinks he's in the right, he will exhaust all possible avenues to prove it.

This could go on for years.

I fizzing hope not.

It's already dragging on long enough. 

4 minutes ago, rawowl said:

Imagine if they  put a shhhhhT on official twitter account 20 mins  before announcement ..... 

and it’s to deduct 21 .   😬

I thought that, as surely that would mean good news. If we don't see it, take it that we're shafted.

Just now, Bakewell Owl said:

the response was to "everything about our club takes ages" just sayin

In my 50 odd years of supporting the club, they were late once.  Try not to let Owlstalk myths become reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Realistically, I think we'll get done and I know it's the EFL we're talking about but I think it's too late to dish out punishment this season.

I think we'll be starting next season on -12

One way or another they gonna fine us

• Like 1

In my sleep I see us begging. Preaching please. Although The problem is not mine, I ask now why God why? Wednesday’s just like you and me. But just potless, we’re potless. So we stand here singing for money.

• Haha 1