THE EFL HEARING THREAD

17 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Yeah, I remember you saying all this sh*t at the time on here.

With your foresight you should be running a football club not pretending to support one. 

Reckon they'd be top 10 in the Prem in no time.

Very rare you come across such a true visionary as yourself..

I didn't realise if I didnt post an opinion on owlstalk then it wasn't ratified? Only signed uontoday as I have moved out of Sheffield and feel this is a good waybto interact with fellow owls.

Of course I support the club. I support Wednesday, the Wednesday that should have won the league under Francis, the Wednesday that used to get me on the edge of my seat with the likes of Waddle, Sheri, Carbone, Di Canio. Remeber being genuinely one if the best teams in the country and playing the likes of Fergie's Man Utd off the park.

Even in some of our darker days, I remember some great times under Sturrock, the play off win, Owusu and Muqi making the pigs cry, best of that era was going to Blackpool on a Tuesday in the paint pot and basically taking over the place. And obviously the mind the gap season.

All the way through we were Wednesday, our Wednesday. Yes we may have been a cluster eff at the time but hey we did things properly, the Wednesday way.

Given all Chansiri has done, I didn't and never liked how he went about things. I like how he tried to understand and reach out to the fans but soke of the egotistical bullshit he has pulled left a sour taste while we were succesful now its awful.

In the same way Salzberg sold their soul to redbull, cardiff changed their shirts to red (at least he didn't go that far) what Chinsiri has done isn't to those levels but some if it has been in that ballpark and I have not enjoyed it.

Sorry if you don't agree with that opinion but I know there are many fellow owls who do and given where we are as a club I'm surprised it isnt a lot more.

I just hope if we lose this case he takes that step back or gets out of our club. Sorry if you don't agree but ultimately we all want the same end result. WAWAW.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Modfather100 said:

I didn't realise if I didnt post an opinion on owlstalk then it wasn't ratified? Only signed uontoday as I have moved out of Sheffield and feel this is a good waybto interact with fellow owls.

Of course I support the club. I support Wednesday, the Wednesday that should have won the league under Francis, the Wednesday that used to get me on the edge of my seat with the likes of Waddle, Sheri, Carbone, Di Canio. Remeber being genuinely one if the best teams in the country and playing the likes of Fergie's Man Utd off the park.

Even in some of our darker days, I remember some great times under Sturrock, the play off win, Owusu and Muqi making the pigs cry, best of that era was going to Blackpool on a Tuesday in the paint pot and basically taking over the place. And obviously the mind the gap season.

All the way through we were Wednesday, our Wednesday. Yes we may have been a cluster eff at the time but hey we did things properly, the Wednesday way.

Given all Chansiri has done, I didn't and never liked how he went about things. I like how he tried to understand and reach out to the fans but soke of the egotistical bullshit he has pulled left a sour taste while we were succesful now its awful.

In the same way Salzberg sold their soul to redbull, cardiff changed their shirts to red (at least he didn't go that far) what Chinsiri has done isn't to those levels but some if it has been in that ballpark and I have not enjoyed it.

Sorry if you don't agree with that opinion but I know there are many fellow owls who do and given where we are as a club I'm surprised it isnt a lot more.

I just hope if we lose this case he takes that step back or gets out of our club. Sorry if you don't agree but ultimately we all want the same end result. WAWAW.

I don't agree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

So your minimum acceptable requirement is something we've only managed 6 times in the last 55 seasons? 

Not at all I just feel that is where we naturally shoukd be given the size if the club and fan base. I know that means eff all and I would give my left arm to be top 6 Championship but I feel we are certainly batting waaaay below our average at the moment.

57 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we are found guilty of this do we really deserve the same point deduction as Wigan will be getting? Isn’t going in to admin, not paying people etc worse than what we are accused of? 

ooh hello,it wasn't that long ago you predicted we'd be found guilty and we'd get  a 12 point penalty.

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Slightly off topic but have you seen how much Brum are getting for that Bellingham. Wish we had a player we could sell for that amount, will really help them going forward. 26 million, crazy money. 

Crazy money but if some sucker wants to pay, then we've an Irish international going.

The Germans seem to be taking a punt on English youngsters, it's refreshing to see.

Guest wilyfox
9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Disgusting thing to say but I’m pleased Leeds won today. 

You dirrty dirrrrrty bítch. 

34 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Crazy money but if some sucker wants to pay, then we've an Irish international going.

The Germans seem to be taking a punt on English youngsters, it's refreshing to see.

Derby are apparently going to be looking for an experienced keeper in the Summer Carson is off to Man Utd.

Might take Westwood off our hands we can save on his wages and a promotion bonus in there if they go up.