Who has been our dirtiest ever player?

We never seem to have that nasty horrible little player at Sheffield Wednesday that other teams seem to have

We haven’t really had any out and out dirty players that I can remember off the top of my (old with poor memory) head

No nasty dirty tacklers

Who has been the players that you can remember playing for us that got stuck in, left a boot in, pulled shirts, tripped players up and bullied the opposition?

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

We never seem to have that nasty horrible little player at Sheffield Wednesday that other teams seem to have

We haven’t really had any out and out dirty players that I can remember off the top of my (old with poor memory) head

No nasty dirty tacklers

Who has been the players that you can remember playing for us that got stuck in, left a boot in, pulled shirts, tripped players up and bullied the opposition?

Surely you’re old enough to remember Danny Wilson playing? He was a right little nasty c u next Tuesday. I’ve seen him smash into opposition players, leave them in a heap and then tell off the referee for blowing for a foul. I loved Wilson as a player - I think we lost something when he left to be Viv’s assistant. 

Edited by shandypants
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, LJY1985 said:

Sam Hutchinson all the way.

Honorouble mentions to Darren Purse, Ashley Westwood and Guy Branston. Michael Morrison during his brief spell a right c you next tuesday

Really Hutch 'Wednesday's dirtiest ever player'. 

Anyway I don't think Sam is particularly dirty, just clumsy at times.

If you base it on the number of yellow cards received in the last few seasons. Barry 'basher' Bannan makes Sam look like a pussycat.