Arbitration

Guest Grandad

On 22/02/2020 at 13:59, mogbad said:

Knowing our luck he's seen the EFL's evidence & told DC he can't help.

Was told last night by a source at the club that the outcome will be announced later this week.

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Just because it's Wednesday, I'm expecting the complete unexpected and for us to win the case.... 

We're that much of a basket case anything is possible.....the news will rejuvenate the team and management with an unbeaten run until the end of the season. 

:tango:

Where can I get a pint of what you have been on??

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

Heard it's a 12 point deduction. Maybe one of the reasons early bird season tickets were brought forward to February instead of march. Maybe club already know outcome? Who knows. We shall soon find out.

Isn’t this a hearing to find out if the charges are lawful, which if they are would then lead to a hearing to find out if we are guilty?

I honestly don’t see how anyone could know what potential punishment we will face at this stage.

I'm led to believe the case of whether the charges are lawful concluded a while ago. If I remember right didn't a journalist write that the Efl want this concluded by the end of February? Maybe nothing to do with season ticket deadline just coincidence. Like I said, we shall see. All rumours & hearsay at moment. Prepare for the worse, hope for the best...