Arbitration

Guest Grandad

11 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Rockliff hall - lovely complex and golf course 

Spent a weekend there, lovely place, didn't get on the course though unfortunately.

nor did I learn how to play football :biggrin:

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

4 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Whether it's from a previous employee or not, if the EFL gave us their explicit written consent for us to do exactly what we did, then they don't have a leg to stand on, unless there was a disclaimer within the agreement (for example, should further information come to light we reserve the right to... etc, etc).

This was the opinion of a sports lawyer who Radio Sheffield bought on air at the time that the charges were announced.

My apologies but is your source reliable? I may have missed it but as with a lot of threads I tend to just jump in on the last few pages to see what the latest news is. Cheers.

Reliable as you can be, with DC there’s nobody really other than the man himself that’s truly ‘ITK’ shall we say.  Ex pro with a few links left inside the S6 corridors told me that particular tale about the EFL agreement 

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Reliable as you can be, with DC there’s nobody really other than the man himself that’s truly ‘ITK’ shall we say.  Ex pro with a few links left inside the S6 corridors told me that particular tale about the EFL agreement 

Cheers pal.

12 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Middlesbrough have had a fantastic training academy for years that embarrasses our pathetic set up.

He should have bought the Stadium for £30m and training ground for £30m. 

Our club should really do more training and scouting wise within the area. 

Apart from Goal keepers we have very few players which have come through the football club in the last 20 years.

Football / Wednesday seem to have forgotten that concept of scouting and development, with the aim of bringing players through into the first team. 

Middlesbrough, for all you can say about them have had many local players come through there training academy into their first team in the same period of time. 

What happened to that plan Milan came up with?

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Rhodes was 20 million 

1 hour ago, kirksandallowl said:

And fletcher is on £200k per week but fessi is on £201k because it’s wrote in his contract that he has to be the highest paid. 

I never really get jokes like these.

Whatever the actual figures are the fact is we’ve wasted millions we didn’t have in transfer fees and wages and it’s left the club screwed financially

5 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Whatever the actual figures are the fact is we’ve wasted millions we didn’t have in transfer fees and wages and it’s left the club screwed financially

Gallows humour, doesn't mean they have no appreciation for our dire situation. In fact, sometimes its only the humour that gets you through the sh!t this club has continued to find itself in for almost as long as I can remember.

Edited by Morepork
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

It's a laugh in the face to all then resident OT drama queens and their exaggerated claims for dramatic effect :)

• Haha 1