Arbitration

Guest Grandad

7 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Sorry didn’t realise a 12 point deduction could be seen as anything but negative. 

Even if the arbitration hearing has been concluded and a judgment been reached (I would expect a statement from the EFL, the club or both to that effect) it the goes to an independent  disciplinary panel hearing at which the club is allowed to defend itself, again I would expect an announcement from both the EFL & the club, they didn’t hang about announcing Birmingham’s punishment, I would also expect the clubs statement to say they are appealing the decision. 

But no bullshit billy down the nags head heard it before any of this happens. 

Don't drink. So you won't find me down the nags head or whichever pub you care to mention. If it does happen don't you think it will be talked about on here for fear of being negative. Anyway, just passing on info, gossip.hearsay, rumour. Or maybe it isn't? I'm none the wiser than you are. I hope there wrong and we won. Who knows?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yes it does, see qpr case. Very similar.

We have said, the charge is unlawful. If the arb panel says it wasn't, we are foooked.

Disagree 

The arb is about whether they can bring charges. Not whether they are right or wrong

That will be decided when the charges are heard and both sides put a case 

4 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Disagree 

The arb is about whether they can bring charges. Not whether they are right or wrong

That will be decided when the charges are heard and both sides put a case 

We have been under embargo...if we lose the arb, we are foooked. We have no defence, we overspent, hence the ground sale...though i like your optimism

Edited by sherlyegg
  • Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, alanharper said:

3 point deduction then? Not bad, we do that most weeks.

Or do you mean a 21 point deduction with 9 suspended so we lose 12? 

12 now

9 later

Scs bank holiday sale

On 19/02/2020 at 21:55, Ronnie Starling said:

Keep up. I was highlighting the players that Middlesbrough have produced from their academy compared to nothing of any real value from our run down academy.

Keep up.  I was highlighting that you can produce as many players from your academy as you like, but if you’re 6 points off relegation when you’re aiming for promotion it means diddly squat.

4 hours ago, Big Malc said:

Keep up.  I was highlighting that you can produce as many players from your academy as you like, but if you’re 6 points off relegation when you’re aiming for promotion it means diddly squat.

Keep up. Their academy has produced players that have been sold for multi millions some of which have gone on to play for England. While ours has produced the sum of diddly squat resulting in a shocking recruitment policy. We also have inflated ticket prices and a points deduction hovering over us along with restrictions on improving the squad which might make their situation something we desire.

Oh and not forgetting they have been in the Premier League for many seasons since we were relegated while our number has been diddly squat. 

Edited by Ronnie Starling

16 hours ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

Didn't realise I was posting something negative. Just what I had heard, whether true or false. Thought that was the whole purpose of a forum? To discuss swfc and discuss/debate different aspects of it. Like many posters I heard something regarded the efl situation and thought I would post it. Very very rare I post something on here, but enjoy reading it most days. Whether it's TRUE or not I don't know because I don't work for the efl or swfc.  rest assured I will post positive news the next time I hear some..

I hope any positive news you post will have been fully approved by the club first, from an official spokesman or from Chansiri's own mouth

16 hours ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

Didn't realise I was posting something negative. Just what I had heard, whether true or false. Thought that was the whole purpose of a forum? To discuss swfc and discuss/debate different aspects of it. Like many posters I heard something regarded the efl situation and thought I would post it. Very very rare I post something on here, but enjoy reading it most days. Whether it's TRUE or not I don't know because I don't work for the efl or swfc. Didn't realise it came across in a negative way. Be rest assured I will post positive news the next time I hear some..

You've blown it now. You'll have your own mod stalker and Casbah following you round the forum, like the rest of us.

🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Keep up. Their academy has produced players that have been sold for multi millions some of which have gone on to play for England. While ours has produced the sum of diddly squat resulting in a shocking recruitment policy. We also have inflated ticket prices and a points deduction hovering over us along with restrictions on improving the squad which might make their situation something we desire.

Oh and not forgetting they have been in the Premier League for many seasons since we were relegated while our number has been diddly squat. 

And we’re still above them in the league.  Keep up.

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

You've blown it now. You'll have your own mod stalker and Casbah following you round the forum, like the rest of us.

🤣

🤣. Thanks for the tip off mr Farrell. Although if I'm only going to be posting anything positive from now on it may be some time before I'm back on here, but very rare I post anything anyway so no change there.Like I said previous. Hope I'm wrong and what I was told was rubbish. We shall see. See you all in 12/24 months🤣. UTO.👍

6 minutes ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

🤣. Thanks for the tip off mr Farrell. Although if I'm only going to be posting anything positive from now on it may be some time before I'm back on here, but very rare I post anything anyway so no change there.Like I said previous. Hope I'm wrong and what I was told was rubbish. We shall see. See you all in 12/24 months🤣. UTO.👍

Don't let the stalkers put you off. It's their aim to only have opinions that match their own on the forum, but we'll never surrender to bullies.

😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

🤣

The rest of your multiple logins you absolute balloon!

Oh, and btw ......... just how many people on here have you trawled through their old posts giving multiple negs if they’ve disagreed with any of your or your many other personas on here's posts lol

The Norman Bates of OT

• Haha 2