Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

30 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

I’ve said it before, I believe Wednesday have acted above board and have done nothing wrong. Now the EFL are having a go at Derby and Birmingham again, the only way this is going is the club’s will tell the EFL to go and do one. Other clubs will follow knowing the Premier league 2 is just around the corner,  I say bring it on !!      UTO 

FML we are being propped up by 3 companies that don't exsist, we have fudged our accounts and back dates them so.we cover our loses and come online with the league rules and have used an inflated ground sale to do so.

If you believe we have acted above board then I wouldn't like to do business with you.

20 minutes ago, BrucieBonus said:

Unfortunately not, it still means we need to get our house in order financially  and if we haven’t and still exceed the rolling amount this year we could be docked points next season too. 

If we are docked points this season, we will not be docked points next season.

2 hours ago, rickygoo said:

They said they gave consent and then extra information came to light. It all depends what that extra information is.

If you tell your wife you're going to Blackpool for the weekend and she says fine but you don't tell you're going with your fancy woman when she finds out you can't say "but you told me I could go".

lol

Ha ha the old blackpool with the lads excuse, used that one plenty of times lol

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Getting pedantic now, an entity cannot lie a person or persons can. Anyhow not really going anywhere this is it... You can have the last word if you would like? :-)

The irony. Read the statement. Sorry facts don’t sit with you. 

Guest Ferkorf
44 minutes ago, BrucieBonus said:

whatever way you look at it we just need this out of the way and start a fresh on all fronts. 

True, sooner the better for me. Don't want next season to be another disaster probably wouldnt be the best start if we are in League one but what will be will be

36 minutes ago, vulva said:

35 years consecutive season ticket and 81 grounds. And I’m not a fan of the Chairman. This club is in a right flipping mess, from top to bottom, and gradually the penny is dropping for a few, who were told a long time ago, but played the ‘im a reight big Wednesdayite’ balls. 

Hope that helps. UTO. 

Wow !! Don’t believe you.    UTO 

• Haha 3