Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

7 hours ago, vulva said:

Control the controlables. Just win as many games as possible to offset this. 

There is clearly a flaw in this plan btw. 

That's what's so appalling about the performances since Christmas. 

I think the players know the truth already and they've just caved in. 

18 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Anyone know when a decision is to be made?

First decision will be from the arbitration panel on the admissibility of the charges. Then it goes to an independent disciplinary commission and if charges are upheld they decide the punishment. If we want to drag it out we could go to a disciplinary appeal under arbitration rules. Biggs tweeted that first decision should be by end of Feb

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I think the players know the truth already and they've just caved in. 

Said similar a few weeks back...no doubt an agent has a mole within the efl HQ.

Think the pressure will get to em anytime soon and someone will spill the beans, my guess would be Monk, or one of the players, or DC or Katrien, or the phantom kop sex therapist

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Be funny if Chansiri sold the ground back to himself again...then again...then they take it to court and he sells it to att..who sells it back to him..and he sells it on to the cat.....

Discuss lol

I mean if you extrapolate me nonsense..The cat sells it on to the dog....They put an injuncion in....It goes to High court....and you have a high class lawyer...cross examing the dog...who just sits there lickin' its b*lls?

I mean surely this sorta sums the whole thing up?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nilsson said:

And how many clubs went into administration before FFP was introduced? Some clubs went into administration multiple times.

HMRC were losing out every time a club went into administration so something was always going to be done about it.

Football clubs had shown they were incapable of running their internal financial affairs without having some rules put in place to prevent them going for broke

As i said, the efl should ensure owners didnt rip clubs off (you selectively missed that off) What I mean by this is by preventing them from loaning clubs money at a disproportionate interest rate or even just by spending money the club doesn't have.. If all owners were made to put the money aside for transfers and the wages of players for the full length of their contracts; there wouldnt be a problem with any club over spending.  There is absolutely no evidence that ffp will stop clubs from getting into financial difficulties... Take bury for example. 

Why set the maximum spending at £39m over 3 years?  Ill tell you why, because it gives the former premier league club a far better chance of rejoining the premier league!

If a club doesn't turnover that amount it might just as well be £80 or £350m but no it remains £39 which I would suggest is a pittance compared to the revenue recieved through parachute payments. 

My suggestion ensures that whilst owners might, the clubs themselves wouldnt go into administration.  All ffp does is penalise clubs whos owners are willing to invest and maintain the status quo in the top division. 

It would be f.ookin' hilarious....Surely they will in the end, have to have the actual owner in the dock....

So you take my scenario to its ultimate...ish....

An' the Judge says....

"Bring in the owner of the stadium"

an' like a bloke walks in carryin' a Hamster in a cage...

The Judge says 

"Why have you brought a Hamster............................."

and the Hamster says......................

Edited by asteener1867