Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

3 hours ago, giancoopa said:

Dont give a flying copulation about point deductions, promotions, relegation etc.  Just want to see the team i love play great football and show effort, attitude and desire.  Thats it.  How difficult can that be.

well it's obvious money can't buy what you're after as we're paying 'em plenty.

20 hours ago, 0114 said:

But it’s not similar. Hence why the charge is different. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I said the charge against derby was different. Thanks for coming round in the end. Took a while. :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

Yeah, I said the charge against derby was different. Thanks for coming round in the end. Took a while. :biggrin:

The whole reason I first quoted you was to say the charges are different because you said they should be punished the same because they “sold their stadium similarly” :laugh:

So thanks for accepting I was right all along. Took a while :biggrin:

17 hours ago, 0114 said:

The whole reason I first quoted you was to say the charges are different because you said they should be punished the same because they “sold their stadium similarly” :laugh:

So thanks for accepting I was right all along. Took a while :biggrin:

Bit weird then, because I never said they should be charged the same. :laugh:

Derby just broke the rules a different way, your either allowed to expose the loophole or your not , anyone who thinks the EFL didn’t know that Chansiri was doing it to get around current FFP issues when they were consulted about the possibility is a bit naive aren’t they, what did they advise ?  Yes you can sell the ground Mr Chansiri but when it comes to light you’ve broken our ‘rules’ we’re going to charge you ...??   Why on earth would Chansiri proceed ?!   

Derby still broke the rules, which is why Mr Gibson is hell bent on having them punished, and you can call the EFL a member organisation all you like , Gibson is calling the shots 

The loophole shouldn’t even exist, and it’s nobody’s fault but the EFL’s that they now face these issues 

Like they should never have allowed Steve Dale to pass a fit and proper persons test to control/destroy an established league club , but at least they salvaged that situation and protected Bury FC , didn’t they ? 

1 hour ago, oz_owl said:

Bit weird then, because I never said they should be charged the same. :laugh:

Bit weird then, let me quote your first post. “Have we asked for the SAME to happen to Derby, Reading and Villa - who have all sold their stadium in similar fashion” :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That’s exactly the point your getting at, they should be punished the same. None of those clubs back dated their sale like we have. Which you only seem to notice once I pointed out :laugh: That’s twice now you’ve changed what you said 

23 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Do we actually know who our legal counsel is for the arbitration proceedings?

i couldn’t find any mention of it anywhere

Image result for simpsons lawyer gif 

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

God...sounds like a Mafioso sorta brief....

"You talkin' to me!!/"?

wouldn't go down to well with A Judge Pickles sorta character

If he’s good enough for the Corleone family he’ll do for me.

Seriously  though they don’t come much better than De Marco

Would have been fascinating to follow the arguments in the case but it all seems to have been done under tight wraps

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

How much does Mr De Marco charge by the hour?...

Too much. Doesn't do oral without and gave terrible head. Avoid.