Chansiri's Wife and share transfer

Everybody is shouting that there should be more women in business - Check

Everybody is shouting that there should be more women high up in business - Check

Everybody is shouting that there should be more women in football - Check

Everybody is shouting that there should be more women high up in football - Check

Can't see a promble messen.

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, SieBorg said:

Just seen a tweet from Mike McCarthy saying we have appointed Chansiri's wife as a director of SWFC Holdings Limited  based in Hong Kong and that The SWFC Holdings Shares have been transfered From Mr Chansiri to the Chansiri Owned Sheffield S2 Limited.

Anybody heard about this and know any reason for it?

Sounds like a sensible measure in case he is no longer allowed to own a football club. Then he can sell the club to SWFC Holdings Limited and "not be involved" any more. 

Makes a change from the usual transfer thread I suppose. 

When reading the title of the fred I wondered if we'd actually signed Mrs C as a replacement for Fletcher. 

I'm now just waiting for T taxis to be formed. Hopefully they'll be more punctual than D Taxis.

• Haha 1

Dam I miss the Azerbaijan days, back when times were simpler and you knew what was happening. Still one constant, big dave still looks like he blowing out his arse and this was just 5 mins into a friendly.

Related image

Edited by agentwalker

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Well my Mrs got one, but she has a company car so the violation notice came to me. 

So I had as director of the company had to shop my Mrs to the plod 

Didn't have sex for weeks after that 

I wouldn't have known the difference.lol

• Haha 2

, Why is it that every time Chansiri makes ANY move, it is automatically assumed that there is an ulterior motive behind it ?

I. along with many working men, was offered lump sums on redundancy or retirement, and though not large, were advised to transfer much of our capital into our wife's name in order to use the tax allowances. Not a tax avoidance measure, but a recommended use of tax allowances for couples. In order to attain his position in his family business, Chansiri must be no mug as regards money. This is probably more 'tax oriented' than anything to do with EFL

Some of Chansiri's moves at Hillsborough may seem to have gone amiss, but have had a purpose behind them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bazapeps said:

The ironic thing is that there are still a huge amount of fans for whom DC can do no wrong. Yet 100% these same fans would demand fairness and a full EFL investigation had all this rubbish been conducted by another championship club

There has been an investigation though, and we're claiming to have proof that everything was pre-approved by the EFL. The case is ongoing.

The sensible position is to wait and see what comes of it.

The understandable position is to be blindly optimistic and support the club/chairman and hope it gets swept under the rug if anything actually is a bit dodgy.

The mindboggling position is to leap straight into criticising the club/chairman when we don't actually know if we've done anything wrong yet.

45 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Who is this Mike McCarthy bloke anyway.

Is he the same Mr Mcboring that some wanted as manager.

He's not my favourite bloke as @TINKERBELL is well aware.

Here's a few take your pick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_McCarthy_(American_football)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_McCarthy_(rugby_union)

https://www.independent.co.uk/author/michael-mccarthy

https://mikemccarthyltd.co.uk/

15 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

There has been an investigation though, and we're claiming to have proof that everything was pre-approved by the EFL. The case is ongoing.

The sensible position is to wait and see what comes of it.

The understandable position is to be blindly optimistic and support the club/chairman and hope it gets swept under the rug if anything actually is a bit dodgy.

The mindboggling position is to leap straight into criticising the club/chairman when we don't actually know if we've done anything wrong yet.

My post wasn't in the context of this particular move of DC, more in respect of the consistent negligent running of the club over a number of years and the behaviours to try and get around it. We wouldn't be in this position in the first place if it wasn't for his appalling running of the club.

23 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

, Why is it that every time Chansiri makes ANY move, it is automatically assumed that there is an ulterior motive behind it ?

I. along with many working men, was offered lump sums on redundancy or retirement, and though not large, were advised to transfer much of our capital into our wife's name in order to use the tax allowances. Not a tax avoidance measure, but a recommended use of tax allowances for couples. In order to attain his position in his family business, Chansiri must be no mug as regards money. This is probably more 'tax oriented' than anything to do with EFL

Some of Chansiri's moves at Hillsborough may seem to have gone amiss, but have had a purpose behind them.

Naive isnt the word

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, prowl said:

Sensible move in my opinion. If he gets banned from football his wife takes over and is his puppet until his ban expires. Forward thinking, always best to be prepared.

Just like when Del Boy was banned from running a business so Rodney became Managing Director.....and Del Boy continued to run the business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Thought everyone knew about the S2 plan, and Mr C’s intention to double our attendances through an enhanced potential customer base. We’re certain to become the biggest team in Sheffield that is for sure.

The only question is, if you own, then merge, two teams, and one is in the Premier League, does your newly merged team automatically assume the Premier League position.

:ph34r:

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, bobness said:

We're also no longer married, your honour. On January 7 2020 we got divorced on January 1 2018

:Chansiri:

Nice one :biggrin:,as Wednesday fans weve got to see the funny side or we would be crying all the time. 

25 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

Just like when Del Boy was banned from running a business so Rodney became Managing Director.....and Del Boy continued to run the business.

Perfect comparison, with all the schemes going on, we have our own Del Boy running the club. 

:Chansiri: