Chansiri's Wife and share transfer

On 08/01/2020 at 11:45, Mus said:

Sorry just can't help feeling that something is deffo not right at our club.

Yep.

A Chairman showing some AMBITION for Swfc is 'deffo not right'.

I yearn for those steady flat lining days of the late 90s & beyond before DC arrived.

Or the steady down lining days of the late 60s to the late 80s.

Things were 'deffo' right in those halcyon days.

No issue with SAG & Leppings Lane exit though, when we were cramming 8000 in!!  

Edited by bigthinrob
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

Yep.

I yearn for those steady flat lining days of the late 90s & beyond before DC arrived.

I prefer progress to ambition.

5 years after arriving we're heading backwards minus a stadium and £100m lighter.

53 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

I prefer progress to ambition.

5 years after arriving we're heading backwards minus a stadium and £100m lighter.

Yeah. 

I remember all that "progress".

I used to wake up every morning jumping up & down at the progress every year.

18 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Yeah. 

I remember all that "progress".

I used to wake up every morning jumping up & down at the progress every year.

Let's focus on the here and now, not 15 years ago.

If you are using the Allen years as some kind of benchmark then your standards will never rise above moribund.

Looking forward to the 2018/19 accounts being released, they will put anything from the previous 20 years to shame in terms of total ineptitude and dereliction.

1 hour ago, TINGLE75 said:

Why is everything internal? Making up random company names and giving shares to your wife. It just looks dodgy. No outside revenue such as sponsorship or kits. Yeah I know it's nothing new.

I honestly thought we'd exhausted the fiddles.

The training ground getting sold will be next.  You heard it here first.

The accounts aren't getting any better.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I honestly thought we'd exhausted the fiddles.

The training ground getting sold will be next.  You heard it here first.

The accounts aren't getting any better.

Already tried that.

Funnily enough, guess who stopped it from going ahead?

2 hours ago, Arthur Bach said:

Let's focus on the here and now, not 15 years ago.

If you are using the Allen years as some kind of benchmark then your standards will never rise above moribund.

Looking forward to the 2018/19 accounts being released, they will put anything from the previous 20 years to shame in terms of total ineptitude and dereliction.

Not sure why you refer to the "Allen years"????

I'm talking about from when they dissolved from Runners up in 61, to just about every year (with the odd exception) since.

If you think the Allen years are the only 'non progress' years, you must have followed a different club to me.

Even allowing for DC trying to make the best of his mistakes. I would rather be where we are now than some of the flat lining nothingness of some of the years gone by. 

This time next year we could be in the Prem or lower half of Championship. At least there is a CHANCE of being there. In the past it was mainly making the numbers up. 

Maybe some people would class that as 'progress'. 

Others may see 'progress' as taking no risks, finishing 17th one season, 16th the next & 15th the year after.

• Thanks 1

On 11/01/2020 at 10:38, bigthinrob said:

Yep.

On 11/01/2020 at 10:38, bigthinrob said:

A chairman showing ambition is fine as long as it's legal, we'll have to wait and see.

28 minutes ago, Mus said:

A chairman showing ambition is fine as long as it's legal, we'll have to wait and see.

Our absolute, unwavering devotion to being 100% 'legal' possibly does us credit and is commendable as long as everyone else works to the same ethics. 

Do they?

Do they f**k.

The top clubs have bent the rules & got away with it for years, pushing the boundaries, stealing academy players, tapping up contracted players, bungs, bullying officials.

We've done a bit of 'creative accounting' to get us out of a hole (granted, some of it self created) but nothing that other clubs haven't attempted or done similar things.

Wolves completely cheated & weren't legal in EFL terms & are laughing all the way to the bank.

Like I said at the outset, a commendable notion as long as it doesn't hamper us in comparison to others who maybe get away with similar.