Chansiri's Wife and share transfer

Guest Jack the Hat

Nearly choked on my elev8 when I read this.  What does it all mean? I don’t know but I have plenty of energy to find out. Think I’ll call a D taxis and see if I can find this Flip character.

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Sure the EFL will investigate this latest development. Sooner all this is sorted the better so we know exactly what the future holds for the club. 

Tbf, the EFL couldn't manage a pi55 up in a brewery, so I doubt they'll be on this anytime soon. 

2 things here. 

1) DC wife now Director of parent company. This is probably a mitigation option in case DC gets banned and means the parent company still has a Chansiri (his wife) as a Director so it stays in the family. 

2) Shares have been transferred to this S2 company from DC himself. It means there is separation between himself and the shares as the S2 company owns them. Practically that means they are still his as he owns S2 company. Can only assume that somehow this is further mitigation in case he gets a ban. 

Could be something else though. What do I know. 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Got to be preparing for the worst in this scenario now.

Getting ready for his football ban.

I try to stay positive but week after week it looks less and less likely that we are as innocent as we are making out to be lol

We the supporters are innocent in this, as  are the players ,staff ect. If found guilty they may penalize DC personally rather than the club and supporters.