Chansiri's Wife and share transfer

whatever is happening at our club lets just hope in 2-3 years time that we are no worse than we are right now , if the efl hit us with 21 points and we couldn't stop it then that would prob be next season and I don't fancy us to have to hit 70 points to stop up . its all a mess just look at Birmingham hit once now probably going to be hit again ,if they got hit this season they might well end up down and with there huge wage bill (even higher than ours) could put them on a slippery slope like Coventry,portsmouth etc ,im hoping that wont happen with us , but you get feeling efl wont stop until they hit us hard. 

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

Dam I miss the Azerbaijan days, back when times were simpler and you knew what was happening. Still one constant, big dave still looks like he blowing out his arse and this was just 5 mins into a friendly.

Related image

Didnt we have the money to put Kluivert on no.4's shirt lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

, Why is it that every time Chansiri makes ANY move, it is automatically assumed that there is an ulterior motive behind it ?

I. along with many working men, was offered lump sums on redundancy or retirement, and though not large, were advised to transfer much of our capital into our wife's name in order to use the tax allowances. Not a tax avoidance measure, but a recommended use of tax allowances for couples. In order to attain his position in his family business, Chansiri must be no mug as regards money. This is probably more 'tax oriented' than anything to do with EFL

Some of Chansiri's moves at Hillsborough may seem to have gone amiss, but have had a purpose behind them.

Lump on

• Haha 1

He must go to sleep every night wishing he'd never heard of Sheffield Wednesday.

I imagine that it must be pretty difficult for Mr Chansiri to admonish his wife when she comes home with some "bargains" from shopping in downtown Bangkok when she has the  simple retort of "Don't have a go at me for spending money, you bought that bloody football club".

Poor lad.

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

whatever is happening at our club lets just hope in 2-3 years time that we are no worse than we are right now , if the efl hit us with 21 points and we couldn't stop it then that would prob be next season and I don't fancy us to have to hit 70 points to stop up . its all a mess just look at Birmingham hit once now probably going to be hit again ,if they got hit this season they might well end up down and with there huge wage bill (even higher than ours) could put them on a slippery slope like Coventry,portsmouth etc ,im hoping that wont happen with us , but you get feeling efl wont stop until they hit us hard. 

The clubs should just all get together and say bowlax let's all agree to spend as much as we like.

What are the EFL going to do? Dock em all 21 points?

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

How many Sheffield companies is that now? 

5? 

6? 

Appreciate this sort of this is pretty commonplace, but it does make you wonder as to what is really going off. 

Didnt he set up about 8?? 

I think his missus has had enough, reckon she's slapped his legs, told him he's a very very naughty boy, and now she would run the Club,

Dejphon locks himself in bog and giggles to himsen.

3 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Quite normal to have spouses family members as directors etc.

I realise that, but along with all the other unusual activity I smell another rat.

Edited by Mus

21 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

He must go to sleep every night wishing he'd never heard of Sheffield Wednesday.

I imagine that it must be pretty difficult for Mr Chansiri to admonish his wife when she comes home with some "bargains" from shopping in downtown Bangkok when she has the  simple retort of "Don't have a go at me for spending money, you bought that bloody football club".

Poor lad.

Bet he doesn't, I can see him in his SWFC pyjamas and matching duvet most nights reading back copies of matchday programmes in between court summons.

Edited by striker

Karrienne Miere, John Redgate and Dephon Chansiri charged with misconduct.

Same three people (technically at least) have all stepped down from control of the club. 
If they are banned from football by the EFL their banning order means very little in practice.

Surely they would have to go into long drawn out legal proceedings to prove financial misconduct on accounts signed off by auditors.

If the club are deemed to have broken P&S rules why weren’t the charges brought against the club as a corporate entity.

Am I missing something here.

• Thanks 1