BREAKING - Club Statement

Think today's statement means DC wants to hit the transfer market without EFL interference. This is either a master stroke and we are subtly increasing our points loss come a court appeal loss when they'll want our pants down!! Wonder what the record points deduction is. Would be great if we win to bring about P&S changes, but we Could end up with -84 in both this season and next at this rate. Haha. 

20 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Sounds like a massive spending spree in January 

Please god no!

20 minutes ago, marshy said:

Spending unwisely got us in this situation. Smart recruitment needed. 

Could the EFL put us in an Embargo on Jan 1st? Just to p1ss us off?

Surely this is the way to go - don’t need expensive individuals to get out of this league.

• Thanks 1

So is this s step forward then? The last statement said the league didn’t even recognise our claim I think but now some arbitrators are being appointed?

Who appoints the arbitrators? Who arbitrates the arbitrators arbitrators. Tune in next time we’re making no further comment to find out.

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, striker said:

Good news potentially. Let's hope we get our ducks in a row recruitment wise during this and the next window, just in case. 

I have a feeling, given our league position DC might go for it this season, considering the comment re embargo.

this would be where we really go belly up.

starting next season with a points deduction in the championship and another load of ill-thought out signings of overpaid flops all sat on the bench / in the stands. 

31 minutes ago, marshy said:

Spending unwisely got us in this situation. Smart recruitment needed. 

5 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Surely this is the way to go - don’t need expensive individuals to get out of this league.

I mean I'd be intending to recruit expensively and stupidly to be honest

• Haha 1