BREAKING - Club Statement

3 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

What debt? I haven't seen anything from the club or the EFL saying we are in debt.  We overspent on the EFLs rules but as far as i can tell though the club is running at a defecit, this has been covered entirely by its owner.  Indeed from what has been made public mr chansiri is far from on the bones of his bum. 

The accounts state that we’re in debt to Chansiri. So he loans us the money and we owe it to him. Not a problem whilst ever he’s the owner and is in no hurry for it back. It’s still debt though.

3 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Don’t think we’ll need to spend much to bring in a few improvements. Our league position will be attractive to both clubs and players when considering loans. Both want the experience of “success”, rather than fighting relegation/midtable.

our surrendering of points due to our lack of game control, feeble attack without fletcher, perhaps a goalkeeping requirement, and a fat squad 'a number' of whom are of no use, suggests IF it's 'shitorbust' and it's looking that way, then we'll be in need of more than 'a few'.

47 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

Wow. We need to turn into Chelski in January and do a Bournemouth or wolves. 

shopping list 

Kennedy (Chelsea) 

Kodja (Villa) 

Willock (Arsenal) 

Brewster (Liverpool) 

Brewster would cost millions 

• Haha 4

Just now, Essix Blue said:

my thoughts also

Said from the start they wouldn’t have pressed charges unless they knew we had broke the rules. Too much at stake for them. It’s a strong statement from the league. ‘Multiple charges’ and ‘entirely without merit’ makes you gulp. To me our statements are just us trying to prolong the inevitable for as long as possible. 

Guest Ferkorf
33 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

our surrendering of points due to our lack of game control, feeble attack without fletcher, perhaps a goalkeeping requirement, and a fat squad 'a number' of whom are of no use, suggests IF it's 'shitorbust' and it's looking that way, then we'll be in need of more than 'a few'.

Yet still 4th in league....

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Blimey that response from the EFL. 

We are not winning this and they are going to hammer us for fighting it. 

The EFL are just sticking their chest out trying to play tough. 

4 hours ago, marshy said:

Spending unwisely got us in this situation. Smart recruitment needed. 

Could the EFL put us in an Embargo on Jan 1st? Just to p1ss us off?

Not unless the charge is settled, and there's no date for a hearing yet is there? Its good news

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Said from the start they wouldn’t have pressed charges unless they knew we had broke the rules. Too much at stake for them. It’s a strong statement from the league. ‘Multiple charges’ and ‘entirely without merit’ makes you gulp. To me our statements are just us trying to prolong the inevitable for as long as possible. 

So are you implying that they would have pressed charges if we hadn't broken the rules?