EFL Statement

21 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Agree 100% but you want to hang , draw and quarter the prisoner before any crime is committed. As I say, wait and see the findings and the outcome, balance them against the potential outcome of no action and if you still want to blame the chairman then that’s your right. I’ll join you with my burning pitchfork if he has been negligent. 

For now I’ll bet he hasn’t 

I don't want him hung mate

I hope he's in it for the long haul not the long drop

But I'm not naive enough to think he hasn't got stuff wrong.

All this crap about folk complaining not being Wednesday fans not ever being anywhere near Hillsborough is utter crap

Some fans can't see what's in front of their faces 

I'm there every bloody week

But don't p#ss down me back and tell me it's raining

Blind loyalty is fine .but I.prefer to see the crap coming 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Why did the EFL approve the accounts if they knew we had broken the rules 

So they could give us a points deduction rather than just a transfer ban. Hence making an example out of us and making themselves look like they have teeth.

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Not sure about that. We would be able to clear the dead wood in the summer in this league whilst keeping our best players. We’d be more likely to keep the poor ones if we went down 

Certain best ones need to leave anyway, they are part of the deadwood now.

Spell in L1 would allow us to properly play and nurture through Dawson, Penney, Thornley and possibly Borukov without harming our results.

My only hope is that Wednesday have a good team of lawyers who wouldn't have allowed this unless it was done by the book.

Based on what I've read however, this looks dodgy as hell and if we do get a points deduction, embargo or worse, Chansiri has to go.

2 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

How will DC defend himself this time? Completely amateurish handling of the finances, all these get rich quick schemes pointed to us being in trouble and here’s the proof. 

“Defend’ himself from who?

The fuc**n hindsight hyenas on here?

The same ones who have bleated for years about our lack of ambition.

The same ones who always whinged about us always being a ‘selling’ club,

The ones who were gleefully parading our spending power in the Unitedites faces “You signed so & so, we signed Rhodes & Winnall”.

Remember hindsight warriors?

The thinly veiled insults of old tight git with his underwater phone. “Get some money spent, you tight fisted tw**t”. Remember hindsight warriors????

“Get rich quick schemes”????? Seriously???

He’s already rich and his only crime was his now obviously apparent misguided ambition to finally try and make Wednesday a force to be reckoned with. 

He came within a gnats co*k of pulling it off but because of the restrictive practice rules of the EFL is now paying the price. 

Remember everyone laughing at United languishing in the pub league while we were ‘lording it’ in the playoffs with our expensive squad.

Now it seems (with hindsight) that United’s way of doing it was the correct way all along.

Can’t remember too many espousing that at the time hindsight warriors.

He shouldn’t have done this, he shouldn’t have done that, he should have known better.

All these fuc**n football & business geniuses queuing up to crucify the guy because he at least had a go & when it went pear shaped tried anything to try & bail us out.

Hindsight warriors. Experts after the event, but refuse to take a chance themselves in case it doesn’t work out.

The world’s fuc***n full of them, most of them on here!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Certain best ones need to leave anyway, they are part of the deadwood now.

Spell in L1 would allow us to properly play and nurture through Dawson, Penney, Thornley and possibly Borukov without harming our results.

what about Borner, Harris, Iorfa, Luongo?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OwlLuke said:

My only hope is that Wednesday have a good team of lawyers who wouldn't have allowed this unless it was done by the book.

Based on what I've read however, this looks dodgy as hell and if we do get a points deduction, embargo or worse, Chansiri has to go.

Hes not a manager. He owns the club ffs.

You can’t approve a set of accounts and then go to court and say sorry ... they’ve broken our rules can we now have them punished ,  who do these monkeys at the EFL answer to ?  They had MONTHS to trawl over the accounts before they took us out of the embargo 

4 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

“Defend’ himself from who?

The fuc**n hindsight hyenas on here?

The same ones who have bleated for years about our lack of ambition.

The same ones who always whinged about us always being a ‘selling’ club,

The ones who were gleefully parading our spending power in the Unitedites faces “You signed so & so, we signed Rhodes & Winnall”.

Remember hindsight warriors?

The thinly veiled insults of old tight git with his underwater phone. “Get some money spent, you tight fisted tw**t”. Remember hindsight warriors????

“Get rich quick schemes”????? Seriously???

He’s already rich and his only crime was his now obviously apparent misguided ambition to finally try and make Wednesday a force to be reckoned with. 

He came within a gnats co*k of pulling it off but because of the restrictive practice rules of the EFL is now paying the price. 

Remember everyone laughing at United languishing in the pub league while we were ‘lording it’ in the playoffs with our expensive squad.

Now it seems (with hindsight) that United’s way of doing it was the correct way all along.

Can’t remember too many espousing that at the time hindsight warriors.

He shouldn’t have done this, he shouldn’t have done that, he should have known better.

All these fuc**n football & business geniuses queuing up to crucify the guy because he at least had a go & when it went pear shaped tried anything to try & bail us out.

Hindsight warriors. Experts after the event, but refuse to take a chance themselves in case it doesn’t work out.

The world’s fuc***n full of them, most of them on here!!!

Post of the day!

40 minutes ago, nilsson said:

Who else is to blame that (without ground sale) we’ve posted losses of £57 million in 3 years?

But if the ground sale is proven legitimate then we have complied  to FFP whilst reaching the play-offs twice  The gamble which none of us believed in when CC was appointed almost came off  DC has listened and learnt by appointing Bruce and Monk as experienced British managers. We currently sit 8th in the Championship, 3 points of a 3rd playoff qualification. So what exactly are we blaming DC for?

Jos was a complete and utter disaster, ticket pricing is wrong. DC is new to football ownership and learning on the job. As I say, if we are found guilty and the penalties imposed by the EFL as a result of our ground sale outweigh the option of doing nothing then I will admit I’m wrong and join you in condemning DC

Until then Keep Calm & Lets See

WAWAW