Hull City - V - Wednesday

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why ? 

He's not a striker we've put Winnall in for Fletch and apart from that kept the same side that won 4-1 away Saturday as it should be 

Wasn't Sam taken off on Saturday for a minor injury, so I would have expected him to rest as a precaution. Luongo should be more than capable of taking his place and needs the minutes anyway. But maybe he's still a bit off after missing the preseason.

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

Big miss Fletcher not starting., other than that the team almost picks it's self. Luongo is unfortunate not to start.

I agree, especially as Hutch went off injured on Saturday and how we've been constantly reminded of how he needs to be nursed carefully over a season.

5 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

Wasn't Sam taken off on Saturday for a minor injury, so I would have expected him to rest as a precaution. Luongo should be more than capable of taking his place and needs the minutes anyway. But maybe he's still a bit off after missing the preseason.

I think Monk said Sam went off as precaution didn't he well he's obviously come through his minor knock 

And Luongo has shown enough already that he can replace Hutch imo but he has to claim the shirt through performance 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

Atdhe needs a huge game tonight, Fletch has been nowt short of immense 

Hopefully Winnall is chomping at bit after missing those 2 against Everton 

About to find out how we will fare without our No 1 striker.

If we are going to be promoted, we need a fair degree of luck with injuries, but to be able to cope well when we get them.

Heres hoping Nuhiu and Winnall hit it off. Sounds good to me. And/or that Rhodes shines when he comes on, 

19 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Everyone will read it today, you can't read it Yesterday or tomorrow!

Although tomorrow when I look back at this, I won't be sure if I posted it today or Yesterday.

Now look what you've done A12, I've confused myself now.

Not confusing really.

Just look at it this way :-

Today is yesterday's tomorrow and tomorrow's yesterday.:rolleyes:

Hope that helps.lol

• Haha 1