Hull City - V - Wednesday

11 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

A 3 nil defeat tonight, tired legs and a goalie error leading to a miserable evening. Owlstalk meltdown over not recalling Lees, and how silly it is to ignore the evergreen goal scoring machine Rhodes and persist in playing two lumps up top. Also that in this league 4 4 2 Is crazy away from home, monk is out of his depth and tactically naive, so send for big Sam .

Sounds about right.

12 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

A 3 nil defeat tonight, tired legs and a goalie error leading to a miserable evening. Owlstalk meltdown over not recalling Lees, and how silly it is to ignore the evergreen goal scoring machine Rhodes and persist in playing two lumps up top. Also that in this league 4 4 2 Is crazy away from home, monk is out of his depth and tactically naive, so send for big Sam .

Just now, Hitcat said:

Sounds about right.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t care how we play as long as we come back with 3 points. Really don’t like Hull. Still having nightmares about our performance and result there last season! 

I had a quality away day to Hull last season with the lads, loads of ale, loads of laughs...…...

Right up until 3 o'clock :duntmatter:

28 minutes ago, Steelman said:

I had a quality away day to Hull last season with the lads, loads of ale, loads of laughs...…...

Right up until 3 o'clock :duntmatter:

You must be the first person who has ever said they enjoyed visiting Hull.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

Quite possible. Let’s wait and see. I think 1-1 personally

24 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Genuinely worried about tonight

mauledbythetigerz.gif.4d571283cbc12e2792f2c80cfcf8c7a8.gif

Anyone who gets involved with that 'mauled by the tigers' poo needs to visit their doctor ASAP to find out what's wrong with them. 

Looks like they've got a serious affliction. 

Doubt tonight will be as convincing as Saturday, so only 3-1 to The Wednesday. 

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Their version of Toad in the Hole is even more unappetising..... Turd in the Hurl. I declined if I saw it on a menu.

You just aren't grasping it...quite...

It would be turd intole. To give you some idea a barbel is not a fish but a holy book... Similarly a buot (pronounced as boo-ot) is a boat, someones ear is not the hearing implement either side of his tiny brain but the stuff he grows on his head and a beerd is a feathered creature that often has the gift of flight usually a racing pigeon, as other birds are usually refered to as mi dinna in these parts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2