Hull City - V - Wednesday

35 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be interesting how many changes Monk makes tonight. Would expect a few after playing Saturday, Tuesday and Saturday this week. Possible start for Luongo? Maybe Winnall to start the game? 

I am sure you will have some negative comment whoever he picks .

In all seriousness, I'll be having Hull in my bet tonight. We can say "let's be positive" but anybody who has followed Wednesday for longer than a week knows this is exactly the type of game we will lose. Midweek game, away from home, good win away at the weekend, looking towards breaking into the top six, confidence high, options in the squad = annoyingly weak performance and probable defeat. Classic Wednesday.

8 hours ago, Tarquin said:

You have my utmost sympathy pal, is it still true that in Dull the careers advisor in school sets a high bar for the "scholars" by telling them that the only safe job to go for after leaving is the bloke who smashes all the seconds at Hornsea Pottery? :tongue:

In 'ull being on universal credit is a career choice

Grosicki and Bowen have nine goals between them so our full backs need to be switched on tonight. Hopefully we go on the front foot and push them back.

1 - 2 

Grosicki first goalscorer, Wednesday come from behind with a Fletcher brace.

38 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

In all seriousness, I'll be having Hull in my bet tonight. We can say "let's be positive" but anybody who has followed Wednesday for longer than a week knows this is exactly the type of game we will lose. Midweek game, away from home, good win away at the weekend, looking towards breaking into the top six, confidence high, options in the squad = annoyingly weak performance and probable defeat. Classic Wednesday.

One day we will stop doing that. Maybe tonight is the night.

The power of positive thinking.

My brother lives near hull and is a city fan, for me I really want 3 points tonight and a few goals.

Not to mention it would be nice to keep this run going.

For me it will be 3-1 Wednesday, Fletcher, Borner, Bannan with the goals.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be interesting how many changes Monk makes tonight. Would expect a few after playing Saturday, Tuesday and Saturday this week. Possible start for Luongo? Maybe Winnall to start the game? 

Id like to see the same team as saturday start tonight.