Hull City - V - Wednesday

33 minutes ago, 442 said:

Horrible rainy Tuesday night.

Feel good factor back.

Genuine chance to make a mark on the top 6.

I'm going.

5-0 Hull nailed on.

This is exactly it though isn’t it ? Everybody is saying it and we all sound like a set of pessimistic, miserable sods.

I genuinely think if we lay this ghost to rest tonight and we put an end to the ‘ Wednesday way ‘ of being pathetic every time we’ve got a chance to really make an impression, then we can kick on and have a great season

• Like 2

Dont think there is any need to risk Hutchinson, Luongo to get his chance to impress. 

Like to see us stick to 442, yes it's predictable, but were often good at it.  About time we let the opposition adapt to combat our strengths, rather than the other way round. 

Windy, rainy night in Hull, could see a draw, but I think we have it in our locker to go there and win the 3 points.....hopefully!

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

:biggrin: Quality omdt as per. Loving the BBD song. And the tackle reference. Time to get the winter coat out & the Dockers. Footwear, not locals tonight.

A steady hours drive on the water planes of the M18. Keep that Bowen fella quiet & we've got a good chance. Our lads will be buzzing after Boro whereas Dull conceded a lat equaliser.

Family Fortunes eh? We surveyed 100 people to name a bird with a long neck; Naomi Campbell.

I thank-you.

We will win 2-1. UTO.

Haha forgot that one.

1 hour ago, doubleo said:

No mention of Stubbs or her Ladyship for sometime. Just putting 2 and 2 together like.

You have to have some sympathy with her Ladyship having to cope with the Lords split personalities.

Sometimes he’s the erudite wordsmith we all know and love but other times he lets his emotions run away with him and he’s like a mildly deranged Hargreaves

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

You have to have some sympathy with her Ladyship having to cope with the Lords split personalities.

Sometimes he’s the erudite wordsmith we all know and love but other times he lets his emotions run away with him and he’s like a mildly deranged Hargreaves

I always read Hargreaves' words in a Jack Regan voice especially when any fackin doughnuts get a mention. 

Nice clip of the Lotus Esprit in the ondt too. Old Roger new how to get his female sidekicks wet, as well as Miss Funnyfanny back at HQ.

• Haha 2

Excellent post Milord. Best one so far this season. I’ll read it later.

So, the Iain Hesford/Brian Marwood Derby’s here.

No need to fear the Tigers. I fancy an unattractive 2-1 win tonight. Remember to use Google translate when talking to the locals (or Lurkles as they call themselves). I used to live in Hull for a brief period, quite a strange lot, but I escaped. And if when ordering a soft drink in a local hostelry, when asked if you want “Arse in yer Curk”, the one eyed bar lady is merely asking if you’d like your beverage a little colder than straight out of the pump.

Mauled by the tigers? Sod off!

93C987C9-382E-48D0-9F19-BCF46B37106A.gif

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

36 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Excellent post Milord. Best one so far this season. I’ll read it later.

So, the Iain Hesford/Brian Marwood Derby’s here.

No need to fear the Tigers. I fancy an unattractive 2-1 win tonight. Remember to use Google translate when talking to the locals (or Lurkles as they call themselves). I used to live in Hull for a brief period, quite a strange lot, but I escaped. And if when ordering a soft drink in a local hostelry, when asked if you want “Arse in yer Curk”, the one eyed bar lady is merely asking if you’d like your beverage a little colder than straight out of the pump.

Mauled by the tigers? Sod off!

93C987C9-382E-48D0-9F19-BCF46B37106A.gif

"arse in yer curk"lol

A 3 nil defeat tonight, tired legs and a goalie error leading to a miserable evening. Owlstalk meltdown over not recalling Lees, and how silly it is to ignore the evergreen goal scoring machine Rhodes and persist in playing two lumps up top. Also that in this league 4 4 2 Is crazy away from home, monk is out of his depth and tactically naive, so send for big Sam .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3