Hull City - V - Wednesday

Excellent OMDT, but this has all gone boobies up now... it's Monday night as I'm writing this, sitting in a London flat for a half-term holiday over "here" with a bottle of wine... not my usual morning read of the match preview with a decent cuppa. Doubt the impact of that really, more hoping we'll continue in good style and see if we can go into the international break on a high with even more wins.

Up The Owls!!

Edited by N0rtherner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Let me be the first....correction second to congratulate you Your Lordship on a most intruiging OMDT that isn't an OMDT.

A 2-0 win for us tomorrow or today when most read this.lol

Have you nothing better to do @northerner

Everyone will read it today, you can't read it Yesterday or tomorrow!

Although tomorrow when I look back at this, I won't be sure if I posted it today or Yesterday.

Now look what you've done A12, I've confused myself now.

C'mon Wednesday 3 more points tomorrow (or today, no I'm certain it's tomorrow.)

Edited by OWL1969
  • Haha 2

I’m interested to see how we manage our squad off the back of the best result of the season so far, with the games coming thick and fast at the moment.

I’d just make the one change tonight; Luongo for Hutchinson.  Stick with 442 as it worked so well against Boro.

If Lees is fit, he starts on the bench.  Neither Borner or Iorfa deserve to be dropped or shunted out to full-back.

Brilliant Snoots. Loved that.

Although what Dom’s pear-shaped tool has to do with football I’ll never know.

And you’ve started something that will dominate pub-talk and social media today. Just like “who was the best Bond?” and “who was the best Dr Who?” debates, you have now kicked-off “who was the best Family Fortunes host?”. 

For me it’s an easy one:-

1. Les Dennis 

2. Bob Monkhouse 

3. Vernon Kay

4. Max Bygraves

5. Andy Collins 

6. George Lazenby

Cant wait for tonight. I think Monk will be tempted to revert to 433, but will surely stick with Nuhiu-Fletcher up front. How can you change an away 4-1 winning team? 

Never sensible to look beyond your next game, but you’d need to be a pretty cool customer not to think that if we win this we have Wigan at home between us and going into the International break in the top three or four and in fabulous shape.

• Like 2

Reach scores in batches.

In 17/18 he got 3 in 3.

In 18/19 he got 3 in 4.

Confidence player? Isn’t everyone? Lets hope we see another one tonight.

Fletcher similarly. He’s got 4 in 5 now.

3-1 Nuhiu, Fletcher, Reach

• Like 3

Well done Snoots, you have got me singing in the shower. Mrs Tarquin then banging on the bathroom door asking if I'd fallen over? 

The ballad of bigDom wasn't thought through to the end though was it,? The mine collapsed on big John who was never seen again!! 

An end like that (even metaphorical) would result in a crowd arriving from the Nuns Chuff with a length of stout bull rope and some timber to knock up a gallows on your doorstep. 

Just sayin like FFS;-)

• Haha 4