Hull City - V - Wednesday

Just now, Dexter Morgan said:

I would never argue with you Mick, if you explained to me what he does contribute then I would probably change my mind, but I just don’t see anything 

But you think he's a donkey so why would i waste my time 

I know and apparently every manager he's had since he signed know exactly what he brings to the party 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

But you think he's a donkey so why would i waste my time 

I know and apparently every manager he's had since he signed know exactly what he brings to the party 

Just my opinion, they and you obviously see something I don’t, it’s just my opinion and we are all entitled to one, 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

what’s crack ? Not watching , any good ?

Fairly lively, not a load of quality but a pleasing bit of needle to it. Doesn't look like a 0-0 to me.

We've possibly shaded it but not a lot between them.

Edited by Mr. Tom

1 minute ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Just my opinion, they and you obviously see something I don’t, it’s just my opinion and we are all entitled to one, 

Well if you watch him from the point of view that you detest him ( a bit strong but there you go ) and that he's a donkey rather than he's a Wednesday player and i hope he does well then you are hardly likely to have a favourable opinion

Im not overly keen on Sam Winnall but i hope every time he pulls a Wednesday Shirt on that he changes my opinion and when he plays well ill give him all the credit he deserves 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1