Hull City - V - Wednesday

Guest The Horse

It's all about consistency.

Maintain the effort and the quality in our squad should win the day.

Too many teams in the Championship this season look like they're going to be unstoppable one game then bang average the next.

We had a great result at the weekend, let's buck the trend and follow it up with another one.

Feel Monk won't let them drop off either. Also, lots of competition for places at the moment.

Going for a professional 0-2 away win to us.

Regarding our injury woes, both Lees and Hutchison are ones that are quite well replaceable. I really hope Lees has to work for the shirt because Börner and Iorfa have been a well-oiled machine. Luongo also deserves a full match to show what he's got. For once, we have good cover for those positions.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

I can't see anything less than 3 points tonight if im being honest. 

I actually think it'll be our home games where we struggle this season. 

1-3 

Agree with point 1...

Point 2 though? I feel far more positivity is called for.

Finally I agree we will Win by 2 goals!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, darklord said:

Having the misfortune of living near Hull I hope we smash the obese funny talking muppets

You have my utmost sympathy pal, is it still true that in Dull the careers advisor in school sets a high bar for the "scholars" by telling them that the only safe job to go for after leaving is the bloke who smashes all the seconds at Hornsea Pottery? :tongue:

• Haha 4

It's exactly the sort of game that we need to win if we want to be in the mix for top 6. 

I don't think Hull are up to much, although their form this season suggests they're hard to beat - lots of draws. 

Hopefully we can keep Bowen quiet as hes easily their best player and always seems to score against us! UTO. 

22 minutes ago, Tarquin said:

You have my utmost sympathy pal, is it still true that in Dull the careers advisor in school sets a high bar for the "scholars" by telling them that the only safe job to go for after leaving is the bloke who smashes all the seconds at Hornsea Pottery? :tongue:

Not much of an advisor if he does ,they shut down 20 years ago lol

• Haha 5

:biggrin: Quality omdt as per. Loving the BBD song. And the tackle reference. Time to get the winter coat out & the Dockers. Footwear, not locals tonight.

A steady hours drive on the water planes of the M18. Keep that Bowen fella quiet & we've got a good chance. Our lads will be buzzing after Boro whereas Dull conceded a lat equaliser.

Family Fortunes eh? We surveyed 100 people to name a bird with a long neck; Naomi Campbell.

I thank-you.

We will win 2-1. UTO.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guest Ferkorf

The only thing good about hull away is because its a rugby stadium they don't mess about serving ale.

They have one of those machines that just bangs out a dozen at a time.

Not like our stadium where you get an absolute doughnut taking 15 minutes to unscrew a lid off a single bottle

51 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

It's exactly the sort of game that we need to win if we want to be in the mix for top 6. 

I don't think Hull are up to much, although their form this season suggests they're hard to beat - lots of draws. 

Hopefully we can keep Bowen quiet as hes easily their best player and always seems to score against us! UTO. 

How Harris and Palmer deal with Bowen is vital. 

Why hey is he still at a mid-table Championship side? 22 years old and scoring at a goal every other game from the wing?

He has 5 goals and 2 assists from 10 games this season. From the wing.  Freak.

Lets hope Harris’ threat keeps him occupied.