A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

11 hours ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Villa in for Ramsdale as well 

SSN saying last night that 3 clubs are interested in signing him. Can see his fee and wages going up.

On 16/08/2020 at 19:55, BIG D said:

I could easily see United bombing next season. Lack of quality at the top end of the pitch which they’ll only sort by spending a lot of money. They don’t look as if they’re going to do that so it’ll be difficult. They’ll be lower than last time but should just cling on. 

If they keep the rest of the back 5 they will be solid enough at the back to easily stay up IMO. I'd like to see some clubs come in for Egan/O'Connell.

The only good thing to come out of them doing well is imagining the look on Kevin McCabes face. He must feel like a man who’s lottery numbers have come up but he’s lost the ticket 

Edited by Django
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Parsons Cross Owl said:

They are so lucky Wilder is a pig, he would have moved on long before now if he wasn't.

They will collapse like a pack of cards when he leaves.

I cannot wait for that day, smug pig mates are killing me on a daily basis.

He would have moved on if anyone else wanted him and he didn't get an improved contract at the end of every season

He would have gone to Sunderland if they hadn't improved on Sunderland's offer

i thought it was only them that thought he was there because he was "one of their own", and not because of money

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Man U gave them a ball park figure that our Saudi Half cousins five times removed could not match.

So they have opted for £14,500,000 Ramsdale. So after Wilder giving it large about Finance opts for a keeper no better than our three at five times the price ! Classic Pigonomics !  

Have a Chessie supporting mate who said he played for them when they got relegated out of the football league. He was young so can't read much into it. 

What you can read into is that he has played for dem blayads already, sold off for £800k, and is now being bought back for 20 times the price. 

Now THAT is pigonomics. 

1 hour ago, CalmJimmers said:

Have a Chessie supporting mate who said he played for them when they got relegated out of the football league. He was young so can't read much into it. 

What you can read into is that he has played for dem blayads already, sold off for £800k, and is now being bought back for 20 times the price. 

Now THAT is pigonomics. 

Saw some great pigonomics in Tesco earlier:

89A44BD4-8DCE-4060-A078-963755E90F89.jpeg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Man U gave them a ball park figure that our Saudi Half cousins five times removed could not match.

So they have opted for £14,500,000 Ramsdale. So after Wilder giving it large about Finance opts for a keeper no better than our three at five times the price ! Classic Pigonomics !  

Too be fair, ramsdale is a lot better then our 3, unfortunately Dawson and Wildsmith haven't kicked on from when Wildsmith was around the u21 squad. 

18.5 million deal is mental though

2 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Have you been drinking ?