A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

3 hours ago, striker said:

I'd like to see them keep buying big, more Mcburnies please 😀

Much more difficult season next year, the Huddersfield scenario likely to apply....look how that turned out. Stronger bottom end EPL next year, all 3 promoted clubs will spend and have a good chance of staying up. 

Wishful thinking unfortunately. Huddersfield were rubbish all season and somehow stayed up with a late rally, then deservedly went down the year after. I can't see pigs being anything other than midtable at least, it's a league where you can average less than a point a game and stay up (38 points has been good enough to stay up in all but 3 of the last 20 years, and nobody's been relegated with that many points since 2011).

Too many clubs that I can't see overhauling them, like Palace, Villa, Brighton, West Ham, WBA, Fulham, for them to be in trouble. They'll just carry on frustrating teams with their defensive set up and organisation with the least attacking intent in the league, whilst telling each other that they play like Brazil. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Does that mean “Deano” isn’t coming back 

With the way De Gea has ended the season, I can see relish rounduns heading back over the Pennines to put more pressure on him.

If it wasn't for Man Utd's firepower upfront, De Gea would have cost them even more. See if he drops any goolies in the last 8 of the cup. 

Might be getting his coat & of to Spain if he does. 

2 hours ago, SouthStand75 said:

Thought Wilder said they had no money? 

12 million in the prem is bargain basement money. Championship clubs are spending more for players

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

With the way De Gea has ended the season, I can see relish rounduns heading back over the Pennines to put more pressure on him.

If it wasn't for Man Utd's firepower upfront, De Gea would have cost them even more. See if he drops any goolies in the last 8 of the cup. 

Might be getting his coat & of to Spain if he does. 

I think I read Henderson wants talks with Man U about his future he either gets first team football at Man U or he wants a transfer. If that’s true there’s no way he will be at bramall Lane next season. 

21 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’ve heard Wilder is off to Villa - done deal, not sure how trustworthy the source is but 2nd hand from someone very close to him.

Don't be getting my hopes up.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’ve heard Wilder is off to Villa - done deal, not sure how trustworthy the source is but 2nd hand from someone very close to him.

That should get him another big pay rise so that he stays at the club, about the third time he has tried that one and succeeded if its true

true supporter though

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I heard a similar thing the other day but didn't believe it. Interesting you've heard stuff too, could well be from the same source though. Can't see there being owt in it myself, more likely one of their own sir chrissy will use it to get more money out of the owners. Cos he's a blaaaaaaade an all that. 

• Like 1

Not saying I'm the source of it but in fairness I made that rumour up to wind my piggy mates up. Anyone can do it.

It proper does wind them up too "if wilder has any ambition he'll be off to villa, you lot can't push on to that next level" they start frothing at the mouth and start arguing amongst themselves 

2 hours ago, TheGaffer said:

Not saying I'm the source of it but in fairness I made that rumour up to wind my piggy mates up. Anyone can do it.

It proper does wind them up too "if wilder has any ambition he'll be off to villa, you lot can't push on to that next level" they start frothing at the mouth and start arguing amongst themselves 

I've not even heard it, just thought I'd spread the word a bit 😂 😂 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Might make up a rumour from a close friend of Wilder that he’s taking Henderson to Villa with him and United are signing Westwood on a free as we’ve terminated his contract by mutual consent.

Might post it in Matchday...

:duntmatter:

I’ve just heard that in the pub. Honest. 

• Haha 1