BREAKING NEWS - 6 Game ban for FF

It's going to end up where every black / ethnic player can just turn round and say X player said something to me. BANG instant 6 game ban.

Utter stupid.

But Wednesday just roll over and take it. Come on DC grow some and fight this all the way.

Edited by agentwalker

Well there’s a surprise.

They were always going to make an example of him. It’s an easy win for them. Rather than tackle the real issues of racism in the game, and the institutional racism, they can get a quick win...a tick in the box for their anti racism policy. Job done.

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

From the BBC:

"His ban comes on the day the FA increased the minimum ban for racial abuse from five to six matches for the forthcoming season. "

What convenient timing, ffs!

The FA make it up as they go. In any other case the sentence has to be what it was when the crime was committed. 

Meanwhile a player who used insider information to allow his family and friend to place bets on him moving clubs to defraud other companies has been fined and banned for 2 weeks of the pre season.

And they say the FA have their heads stuffed up the EPL ar$e. Pardon my French.

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

It's going to end up where every black / ethnic player can just turn round and say X player said something to me. BANG instant 6 game ban.

Utter stupid.

But Wednesday just roll over and take it. Come on DC grow some and fight this all the way.

Yes because that’s just how black and ethic people will behave. fizz me

• Thanks 1

The FA are a joke, since when are they above sitting Judge. Not enough evidence for a legal trial, but FA just think we had better find him guilty as easier to make FF a scapegoat rather than get criticism from elements of the media for not taking action against an alleged incident.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, goonan8 said:

Perhaps also why there hasn’t been any reported interest in clubs wanting to buy him. That could change now said clubs actually know the extent of his punishment.

Is he for sale? Then maybe anyone is at the right price.

37 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Two years ago there would have been a proper melt down on here at the thought of losing Forestieri for 6 games. 

Sadly we’ve become numb to the baggage this bloke comes with.  Plus he’s not the same player that he once was.

The third paragraph of the club’s statement is quite damning IMO.  Hate to say it but I’ve lost respect for FF here.

24 minutes ago, newbster said:

Now is not the time to degrade him but to support him and this time he has been wrongfully punished

I’ll leave others to the conspiracy theories, thanks.  Tin foil hats at the ready.

Edited by Westfield Owl