Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 minute ago, fred mciver said:

Me too.

If only £1 million comp. wonder what would happen if Chansiri told Ashley to do one.

And said we see him in High Court for a restraining order , etc, if Bruce resigns for Magpies. 

Think we’ve already established that we will be getting significantly more than £1m. 

Just now, fred mciver said:

Me too.

If only £1 million comp. wonder what would happen if Chansiri told Ashley to do one.

And said we see him in High Court for a restraining order , etc, if Bruce resigns for Magpies. 

You are the biggest idiot on this entire website and (speaking as an idiot) that really takes some doing. 

• Haha 3

Just now, markowl said:

A question for all the people who are now turning nasty against Bruce.

If you got the chance to quadruple your wages near to where you were brought up, would you give your current employer a moment's thought?

Unbelievable how anyone can hold it against him 

‘judas’ lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, markowl said:

If you got the chance to quadruple your wages near to where you were brought up, would you give your current employer a moment's thought?

Considering he’s already a multi-millionaire I think the circumstances are slightly different in comparison. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, markowl said:

No, I'd go.

Still don't like the fact this has probably been going on for a few weeks.

Joy's if modern football etc. 

1 minute ago, markowl said:

No I wouldn't....If however, in doing so, I had let thousands of people down on the back of selling season tickets and promises...I would expect a little f.ookin' hostility towards me..wouldn't you?

Or do you live in some sorta Utopia?

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Will you just go away and boil your head or something.

Just a complete sh*tstirrer. 

Seem to forget dc got us an great bit of business. Nothing he can do when pl come calling. TbH happy with DC after a slow start he is delivering.

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Exactly this

If he has been in cahoots with Ashley and Newcastle for weeks as reported then absolutely f*ck him 

All the OITP talk about new season and love for this club etc - shove it up your arse

Wednesday will continue with or without Bruce and he’s onto a MASSIVE loser up there with a club full of poisonous fans and owner.

He could’ve gone down a legend here and would get more time on his side to get things right

Do you really think this has been in the pipeline for a while?he only made his last staff appointment last week, someone hes wanted on board for months, if he'd known about the barcode job he'd have told the fitness coach to be ready to go to Newcastle, these itk who say it's done are talking gonads, he might go but nobody knows for sure at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

Exactly why he leaves with my best wishes. 

Wednesday will always be here after any manger or player has left.