Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Could see Mike Ashley saying the club is for sale, might take 12-18 months and need someone to keep the club afloat. So do you fancy your chance here? You’ve always wanted it. 

Accept that would be difficult for SB to turn down if he’s only after a few more years in the game. Whereas he’d possibly have a longer crack here all being well.

But from our point of view, it totally shafts us.

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

The club should release a statement and at least let us know we have granted Bruce the opportunity to talk to Newcastle

And what if we haven't?

Just now, Kanye West said:

After waiting weeks for him on his holidays, I’d be bitterly disappointed if he did leave for the sake of a few quid. 

seriously dont blame him because it wont be a few quid it'll be a few million 

Just now, Sonny said:

I agree that it’s not comparable.

I don’t think it’s deplorable in any way though. We waited for him to start the job because we knew he was a better manager than we could get otherwise. It was in our interests so we did it.

Stand by deplorable, 100%

He’s not pep guardiola, we could’ve taken it like he wasn’t fully committed to the club and gone elsewhere to someone who may have been just as successful if not more, but the chairman showed a bit of understanding and compassion in my opinion 

many other owners would have walked away 

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I agree that it’s not comparable.

I don’t think it’s deplorable in any way though. We waited for him to start the job because we knew he was a better manager than we could get otherwise. It was in our interests so we did it.

Yup. Plus we dont know if we are coming out of the soft embargo and whether we would be able to sign any more players. Maybe promised haven't been kept? I still dont think he is going anywhere.

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

After waiting weeks for him on his holidays, I’d be bitterly disappointed if he did leave for the sake of a few quid. 

The spin here will be DC making promises to Bruce, and going back on them. Along with the boyhood club nonsense. 

This is the Aston Villa/Ron Atkinson scenario all over again. 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Stand by deplorable, 100%

He’s not pep guardiola, we could’ve taken it like he wasn’t fully committed to the club and gone elsewhere to someone who may have been just as successful if not more, but the chairman showed a bit of understanding and compassion in my opinion 

many other owners would have walked away 

Fine yeah, stand by what you like, just saying why I disagree. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

The spin here will be DC making promises to Bruce, and going back on them. Along with the boyhood club nonsense. 

This is the Aston Villa/Ron Atkinson scenario all over again. 

100%