Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

He needs to consider long term himself if Ashley appoints him then sells Bruce could be sacked then he’s back to square one is also rule out hector coming back if Bruce doesn’t stay

Edited by Lomas613

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Smh...you do start to wonder whether this club actually is tainted 

You only just starting to wonder? Lol

1 minute ago, sweetsheri said:

So his comments to doom last night then... just horsesh!t

Zero respect for the club or us fans.

Don't wish him ill but he's in for a miserable tenure up there. 

He'll be sacked before we know it.

As for us, well we are due a bit of good luck, putting it mildly, maybe some will come our way.

Nothing would stop my love for Wednesday but my love for football is in it's final death throes

I hope they Newcasle and Bruce tumble down the leagues together like a shot f.ookin' pheasant

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

He want get far if the name on the booking doesn't match his name on his passport, IE Stephen.

I flew with BA a couple of years ago as Dan instead of Daniel. I was barely arrested at all. 

Just now, Quist said:

I am a professional  gambler but still get money on. Reason one bookmaking firm wants to know what I know. Therefore they can offload money on other bookmakers and shorten price so money on horse goes to rivals. I suspect a known face has a similar deal with one or more firms. It is paying for good information in a round about way.

image.thumb.png.84bc2e96254a7c75b1236284f2ace07b.png

still available however not sure to how much 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

He needs to consider long term himself if Ashley appoints him then sells Bruce could be sacked then he’s back to square one is also rule out hector coming back if Bruce doesn’t stay

But a hell of a lot richer 

8 hours ago, superowls23 said:

10:38

Anyone posted this yet?

BRUCE PLAYS DOWN JOB LINK

Steve Bruce has played down speculation linking him with the vacant manager's job at Newcastle.

The 58-year-old Sheffield Wednesday boss found himself installed as the latest bookmakers' favourite - some even suspended betting - to replace Rafael Benitez on Tuesday as it emerged that the Magpies are considering him among a series of candidates for the post.

Asked about the rumours at the Owls' Portugal pre-season training base, Corbridge-born Bruce told the Sheffield Star: "It's news to me.

"God only knows what happened on Tuesday afternoon. There seemed to be an upsurge [in the betting] from somewhere.

"John Terry was favourite yesterday. It was Mikel Arteta the day before, so who knows?

"As far as I am concerned, I am here, I am going home tomorrow and looking forward to walking the dog."

Image result for you sit on a throne of lies

So important DC gets the next appointment right and gets it sorted fast to give the new man as much time as possible with the squad before the season starts. Leave it weeks and we will already be on the back foot. fizz sake why does this have to happen. 

Really annoying thing is Derby get their manager poached by Chelsea - a team with loads of talented young players they can guilt trip Lampard into loaning them & ours goes to fecking Newcastle - who would want to loan a player from Newcastle??!