Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, Big Rons Hairspray said:

I just had a nosey on the NUFC forum & some of their fans are claiming the new manager will be confirmed on Friday & it’s not Bruce.

Seen a few tweets and comments, on the Chronicle articles and the Star article showing Newcastle fans reactions, suggesting it's a possible smokescreen for someone else. So, that whoever they bring in, the fans will instantly compare him with Bruce and not with Rafa? Or along those lines... :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Stop trying to make people click on daily mail links mate. It's as bad as drug pushing in my book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Seen a few tweets and comments, on the Chronicle articles and the Star article showing Newcastle fans reactions, suggesting it's a possible smokescreen for someone else. So, that whoever they bring in, the fans will instantly compare him with Bruce and not with Rafa? Or along those lines... :ph34r:

I hope they are right, a few have stuck their neck out saying it’s definitely not Big Steve which suggests they consider themselves ITK.

Other posters are saying the compensation has been suggested to be £4m.

Without being a regular on there site it’s hard to know who the trusted sources/posters are.

49 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Don't think for 1 minute this will happen.

Why would Newcastle go for Bruce and have to pay compensation when Houghton  and Monk are available.

I bet Bruce's agent is begging this up and Mike Ashley is lapping it up, knowing that when he reveals Houghton or the like the fans are already on board as they didn't want a Bruce,

Game of bluff if you ask me.

Why would Newcastle hire Hughton when they sacked him in 2010?

12 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

It doesn't say they have made a formal approach, it says they believe they may be ready to make a formal approach.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I hope DC is working his balls pff trying to get a replacement sorted. 

I hope DC is working his balls off trying to get SB to renounce any interest in the Newcastle job.

i hope the bent nosed red faced Geordie stays at S6, ya know (I’ve just spread bet my thoughts ie wanting him to stay but equally prepared to stick the boot in if he goes) 

• Haha 1

We're like a bird who's been hurt in the past by someone who promised her the world would never leave her only for him to wee off the next day, it's took her years to get over it but a new fella has come a long after a lot of heartache from unsuitable men over the years and she's thought after years of trying I have at last found the man of my dreams. 

Then after a lovely 10 days away together in Portugal he turns around and says I'm moving in with a bird I knew and loved when I was a kid and at the moment she's got her arms wrapped around his ankles as he's trying to walk out of the door 

• Haha 6