Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, fred mciver said:

Let's hope Bruce goes via York and not Belgium then.

Otherwise another zero compensation payment for Chansiri.

Yep, that's exactly how it works.

Keep it up fella.

I find this gutting. After so many years in the doldrums, Chansiri and Carlos came in and we had a couple of years of hope.  That disappeared under Jos but with Bruce's appointment I genuinely thought  we were going to start to build something long term, not just on the pitch but off it.

I really hope this is all fiction and Bruce stays

1 minute ago, darklord said:

I find this gutting. After so many years in the doldrums, Chansiri and Carlos came in and we had a couple of years of hope.  That disappeared under Jos but with Bruce's appointment I genuinely thought  we were going to start to build something long term, not just on the pitch but off it.

I really hope this is all fiction and Bruce stays

Feel the same but resigned to that fact Bruce and all the backroom staff will leave, we’ll get another foreign clueless in his place 

SB could have nipped this in the bud last night when asked about it. 

he said it was news to him. If that’s true then who’s telling porkies regarding his agent being in dialogue with Ashley since Benitez left. 

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

he said it was news to him. If that’s true then who’s telling porkies regarding his agent being in dialogue with Ashley since Benitez left. 

From what I've worked out it seems 95% if all transfer deals,  including managers etc are done by tapping up and on the sly. Anyone can get anyones phone or email in football its not hard. Everyone in the industry knows the score. 

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

You think he'd hire a head of performance here if he was instructing his agent to get him a move?

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

I would never ever believe a word Mike Ashley says.

Don't think for 1 minute this will happen.

Why would Newcastle go for Bruce and have to pay compensation when Houghton  and Monk are available.

I bet Bruce's agent is begging this up and Mike Ashley is lapping it up, knowing that when he reveals Houghton or the like the fans are already on board as they didn't want a Bruce,

Game of bluff if you ask me.

Edited by NYowl
Sp
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, fred mciver said:
Feb 3, 2016 - LEICESTER star Jamie Vardy was almost sold to Sheffield Wednesday six months ago, according to reports.

This simply didn’t happen!

source:- JV9 at a mutual friends wedding earlier this summer!

So stop with your continuous Chairman hating drivel........ you’re making yourself look a complete bellend!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NYowl said:

Don't think for 1 minute this will happen.

Why would Newcastle go for Bruce and have to pay compensation when Houston and Monk are available.

I bet Bruce's agent is begging this up and Mike Ashley is lapping it up, knowing that when he reveals Houghton or the like the fans are already on board as they didn't want a Bruce,

Game of bluff if you ask me.

smokescreen like I alluded to hours ago. Already seen a few Newcastle fans suggesting the very same thing on numerous articles, in amongst all the abuse aimed at Bruce